Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: X-box Sucks

porkshit

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by porkshit@10 July 2003 - 03:19
    i played an X-Box, and all i have to say is that they are SHIT. all the games suck, the graphics are junky, and it didnt keep my attentio nfor more than 3.7 minutes. I myself prefer Super Nintendo. Great games, awesome graphics, keeps me interested for hours. so for anyone who is thinking about buying an X-Box...DONT. It poisions our pure minds with evil shit games. If you want a quality game system, go get a Super Nintendo, theyre the best you could ever with for. Awesome graphics on those things
    N.O.

3. Games   -   #13
    Hey Porkshit, enjoy your snes, espcially super cool big kid games like star-fox and super mario, with the KILLER smooth 2D graphix. This must be one of those X-box denial people that can't handle a great system.

4. Games   -   #14
    Jayhawk
    I really like my Sega and N64

5. Games   -   #15
    Originally posted by Jayhawk@10 July 2003 - 04:47
    I really like my Sega and N64
    Same here. It's cool to admit stuff like that. I think nes is the most classis system ever. Who can say they didn't have fun with it? But to say that snes is better than X-box, hah, they must be kidding, or retarded.

6. Games   -   #16
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by porkshit@9 July 2003 - 19:54
    who do u see masturbating?

btw, super nintendo rules! classic games are always better than new games. remember super ninja turtle fighters, donkey kong land, and mario land!!? the greatest!

7. Games   -   #17
    BANNED
    yehain snes did have some good games but I was always the sega fan

8. Games   -   #18
    Jayhawk
    like i played halo on the xbox and i got really bored with it dont know why u would get it

9. Games   -   #19
    HAHA, kAb is the greatest.

Anyways, I agree, the classic games were sick. Such long levels, some new games don't compare. I would still rather play an X-box now.

10. Games   -   #20
    Jayhawk
    xbox gets boring though

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast