Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What The F**k

buryit
    WHY IN THE FUCK ARE THERE FILES ON THIS SERVER THAT ARE SHIT? When i download a file, i get 30 seconds of it, or its not a song at all, or its the same 30 seconds over and over again! WHAT....THE...FUCK. Either get the fuckers who are putting gay shit on your server, or get new customers, because I refuse to use a service that is gay. Thank you for your time.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster

Either get the fuckers who are putting gay shit on your server
    Our Servers.

or get new customers
    New customers. We don't pay shit.

because I refuse to use a service that is gay
    Don't use it then.

Thank you for your time.
    I can't believe i wasted my time on some damn newbie.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    i think its time for a lock

try to minimize the swearing.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by buryit@10 July 2003 - 04:42
    WHY IN THE FUCK ARE THERE FILES ON THIS SERVER THAT ARE SHIT? When i download a file, i get 30 seconds of it, or its not a song at all, or its the same 30 seconds over and over again! WHAT....THE...FUCK. Either get the fuckers who are putting gay shit on your server, or get new customers, because I refuse to use a service that is gay. Thank you for your time.
    Are you a complete and total moron or are you just confused about how peer to peer and good manners work?

There is NO SERVER!!! Got it ? NO SERVER!

The files come from you and people like you.

There are NO CUSTOMERS!!

There is NO SERVICE!

It's a PROGRAM. That you install on your computer. Just like anyone else can.

If you have a problem, take it up with the millions of other users that have this program installed on their computers.

Have a nice day!!!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I never relized how much KaZaa must suck for a newbie these days. You need to know about AVIPreview, then Verifieds, maybe find out about Peer Guardian and so forth. Then come to learn that looped mp3's and fake videos are put out by the retards in the music and movie business to discourage the use of KaZaa, which seems to work, of course not to mention learning to avoid any malicious code.

Though whats really amazing is that regular users that know all this stuff give newbies that have managed to find this forum such a WARM welcome by saying "to bad" and "fuck off".

Just imagine using KaZaa for the first time RIGHT NOW with all the crap thats on it, don't you think you would be frustrated too. I have seen many people in this forum who are loyal KaZaa users tell all too many people to fuck off, stop whining and get lost.

Though I do not consider myself a loyal user anymore, I wouldn't bother treating new users this way, not these days anyway. In addition, when I was a loyal user I used to do anything I could to help new users and still do.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    However, there is nothing stopping these people from spending the ten minutes (generously) it takes to read the FAQ and the few pinned topics that we do have. Since a large percentage of the newbie questions are already answered there, it isn't unrealistic to expect people to read those things (especially when there are numerous links to the FAQ in particular, and even a message stating a read through before posting on the boards). There's also a very good search function. When someone new comes to a forum, especially one this size, it's considered good manners to read those things, and do a few searches for a question or problem. Unfortunately, people seem to lack manners these days.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Lacking manners seems to be occuring on all sides around here.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Originally posted by REALITY@10 July 2003 - 09:25
    of course not to mention learning to avoid any malicious code.
    lmao

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    My guess on this one is that this person has in fact paid for kazaa. Which would explain his refering to kazaa as a "service". Stupid act #1 .

But then to come into the kazaa lite forum and start foul mouthing the users here with no idea what he is talking about, Stupid act #2 .

People like this may deserve whatever disrespect they are shown.

In my opinion, the responses in this thread so far have been extremely reserved considering the tone and attitude that was used by the original poster.

Kazaa lite comes with advanced tools and options. If people can't figure out how to take advantage of them and use them properly, then maybe they should take the time to learn as we all have or find some other way to amuse themselves.

At the very least, read the faq as was suggested.

Nothing but his own arrogance and ignorance prevented him from reading a few threads or asking in a civilised way why it happens

If this was a simple case of a new member asking a stupid question and getting attitude and disrespect from other members. Then that would be unacceptable.
    It does happen too frequently and I do recieve messages from new members too frightened and intimidated to post openly.

That, however, is not the case this time.

If your complaints are related to that problem, then this is not the thread to be bringing it up in.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    If someone comes here swearing and shouting, then what do they expect? If the original poster had said "Ive been downloading a lot of files from the server which are rubbish" then the response is "well there is no server; the best way to avoid fakes is ........" but he didn't, so should expect an onslaught.
    <insert signature here>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast