Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TL VIP!! account FREE

LorD.MeXiCaN's Avatar ♀ ♂►FST.SolDieR◄♀ ♂ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    nice VIP, really TL is one of the best

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    well.. really, it would be an honor to have free VIP access in TL from one of the moderators/TL staff reasons because you know already that they are trust worthy and since TL is not aloud to be traded/or given away here at FST just shows that staff do love the members of FST and would love to give the account to people like myself or any other respected member of the BT community. It would also be given by the staff because the policies of trading accounts would probably be one of their aims to identify those who DO cheat in FST and would not just ban the VIP access account, but would most certainly get them banned from FST. This is no theory people.. this is the truth! and the only way to know how is to face it. And... you will be inevitable!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by mdp123 View Post
    well.. really, it would be an honor to have free VIP access in TL from one of the moderators/TL staff reasons because you know already that they are trust worthy and since TL is not aloud to be traded/or given away here at FST just shows that staff do love the members of FST and would love to give the account to people like myself or any other respected member of the BT community. It would also be given by the staff because the policies of trading accounts would probably be one of their aims to identify those who DO cheat in FST and would not just ban the VIP access account, but would most certainly get them banned from FST. This is no theory people.. this is the truth! and the only way to know how is to face it. And... you will be inevitable!
    Can you rephrase that maybe?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    great giveaway...can u just make my account VIP for 3 months that would work too im a really good member u should see my massive uploaded

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Nice one from the TL boss!
    Just curious: this is a buffered a/c being offered? with VIP status (sorry if I sound totally dumb)
    (I already have a nice TL a/c and will keep it till ... year 3007 )
    Good luck to everybody

PS: Nice that all mods really come here and take care of their subscribers way to go!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    Nice one from the TL boss!
    Just curious: this is a buffered a/c being offered? with VIP status (sorry if I sound totally dumb)
    Well you can answer your own question. Scroll up. Read Kingrobs post and see if it makes any reference to the account being buffered.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    what are the VIP benefits anywayz?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    what are the VIP benefits anywayz?
    You get to leech all you want whilst youre a vip. Your ratio still goes down however so if you dont keep it above 0.4 after 3 months you will be banned, unless you pay them.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    RaPPeR's Avatar (¯\( o_0)/¯) BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I dont need it .
    But I'm pretty sure that I'll have good ratio there . So there will be another VIP giveaway next time and someone will win it Its so nobel from me ;]
    Anyway. Great idea

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Can I be the lucky one. iF u will. Thank you for the giveaway and I abide by the rules.

Thank you once again.
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast