Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Thread: If SCT Is Fastest, Then Why Does everyone Want FTN

I am not lucky enough to have FTN just yet, but i plan to one day. I've talked to several people about FTN and seen the way they help people in the BitTorrent community, FTN member or not. Their staff is unbeatable! They are extremely friendly and helpful, and this greatly contributes to their success as the best tracker on the web. I have ScT and have had good luck with it. And they do have some good staff, but its not comparable to FTN, nothing seems to be. I can say all this without ever using FTN. I'll one day get it, and come back here and fill everyone in on just how much more amazing it is once in. Good luck to all that want it, and I hope to one day have it too and be a part of the amazing community!
    Last edited by FictionWeLive; 10-08-2007 at 02:00 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionWeLive View Post
    I am not lucky enough to have FTN just yet, but i plan to one day. I've talked to several people about FTN and seen the way they help people in the BitTorrent community, FTN member or not. Their staff is unbeatable! They are extremely friendly and helpful, and this greatly contributes to their success as the best tracker on the web. I have ScT and have had good luck with it. And they do have some good staff, but its not comparable to FTN, nothing seems to be. I can say all this without ever using FTN. I'll one day get it, and come back here and fill everyone in on just how much more amazing it is once in. Good luck to all that want it, and I hope to one day have it too and be a part of the amazing community!
    dude, settle down. it's a tracker, not a church.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    i know lol, just a great community

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    its just human tendency they are never quite satisfied with what they have if you toyota then u merc even though tl has everything but we want sct then after getting sct we want ftn .Thats just human nature.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    If you have SCT you dont need FTN, between MMA Tracker, RevTT, BitMe, BitMeTV, Demonoid, PWT, XWT, Diwana,TL, BlackCats and Oink i am covered for everything.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    again lets hype SCT thread
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    lol some of this posts amazed. Especially the ones about FTN. Is just a freaking tracker. My dream was to have SCT and I have it and is probably the best tracker as far as content/speed which is what I care about but it can be hard to seed there so I don't use it as much as TL and other trackers or usenet.

The post that FictionWeLive made is just too much. They talk like FTN is heaven. Does people really care that much for it or is it just because they don't have it and they just want it because they can't have it?

Like I said. I have had pretty much every high level tracker there is and the best ones are the ones that not many talk about or care about because they have them.

There is no need to kiss so much ass or talk so much crap just because you want something you can't have. You really don't need high level trackers or tough to get trackers when you have all the easy ones to get.

Reading most posts here I can tell that Sct is better than FTN. All people say about FTN is the great community that it has hahaha and the no ratio stuff and the great staff (Brandon) that gives away invites like candies but the bottom line is that is rated high because it's harder to get because of the invite system and the small user database not because is the best tracker.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Wow apparently I missed this one. IMHO they are both great trackers with great staff. You don't have to choose guess what guys YOU CAN HAVE both!! Why do we have to compare every tracker against the others? They are all the best for their own reasons. I Am a member of almost every site out there, and one of my favorite trackers is SuperTorrents. They have a great staff and have def been giving SCT a run in pretimes Id say they beat them 7 out of 10 times ( not that I care )

Tweaks dude you need to calm down a bit and type with a little less slang you will get ALOT further. If you are not a trader that don't say 5hit like you gave an acct away, guess what...lots of site staff here not to mention LOADS of spies. Watch what you say. A piece of advice I hope you take Stop spamming the board with meaningless posts ATM you have 185 posts mostly spam knock it off before its too late. This is a great forum with lots of opportunities for traders and "anti traders" alike be cool you will meet cool people. Be an a55hole...well you get the point. Dude it is better to have 1 great post than 10 5hitty ones.
    There was a fella here a little while back who used to curse all the time and try and abuse people ( you guys know who I mean ) where is he now?? I surely don't know, Bro don't follow in his direction it will get you nowhere. My advice to you man I hope you take it.

Oh and Sear's GHEY

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    oh and Sear's GHEY
    hey feck you that's a bloody secret

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    misledhope's Avatar What.cd Mod BT Rep: +3
    supertorrents are definately giving everyone a good run with pre times lately. sometimes im able to have 0day tvshows downloaded and about to be unpacked before they are upped elsewhere. and after this weekend i have alot more buffer to play with there so ill be watching them more closer.. but this is totally o.t

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast