Thread: Suprnova Don't Display Torrents

When I go onto the suprnova home page. All I get is the news, and all the pics..etc But where it says New torrents..etc there is nothing there, its as if someone wiped them all off. When I go to view the source code, all the new torrents are there. But it isant showing up on the page, This is ever since the web master, said he tweeked with the HTML to save bandwith, but this is not good for me. So does anyone know where I can get javascript, witch will enable this to work? I am on windows 2000 or windows 98 (Dual boot) with IE 6, and have Opera 7 too. Help. me...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    RIAA mighta took action on em.. if they make Sharem stop releaseing kazaa.. people would just use K-Lite and other mOdded versions to access Gnutella network.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Wizzandabe@9 July 2003 - 12:40
    When I go onto the suprnova home page. All I get is the news, and all the pics..etc But where it says New torrents..etc there is nothing there, its as if someone wiped them all off. When I go to view the source code, all the new torrents are there. But it isant showing up on the page, This is ever since the web master, said he tweeked with the HTML to save bandwith, but this is not good for me. So does anyone know where I can get javascript, witch will enable this to work? I am on windows 2000 or windows 98 (Dual boot) with IE 6, and have Opera 7 too. Help. me...
    Did you get the java download of opera?