Thread: Game Crash?

mgray3k's Avatar Member
    When i play Golf Resort Tycoon it gets about 10 minutes into the game and then crashes, everthing else seems to work out fine, i tried redownloading it from another peer and that also crashes, will it have any thing to do with Windows XP?
    System Info:
    2.2GHz Celeron Processor
    265Mb
    Graphic: Nvidia Geforce FX 5900 (Brand New)
    DirectX 9.0

2. Games   -   #2
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    first.. love your avatar.. second, i have no idea why it would do this, but this is what happens when you download the files compressed from the likes of myth. you should download isos.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. Games   -   #3
    mgray3k's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by mogadishu@10 July 2003 - 06:35
    first.. love your avatar.. second, i have no idea why it would do this, but this is what happens when you download the files compressed from the likes of myth. you should download isos.
    Thanks...LOL.... I guess iam screwed there, i can&#39;t find that game in .iso, their are only 11 people i can find, that have Golf Resort Tycoon and their all Zipped

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Usually any corruption that would occur as a result of compressing the files would also result in the game just not being playable at all, if it managed to install in the first place.

How old is the game? Have you tried running it in Windows 98 Compatability Mode?