Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: It`s there NB Down?!

Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    @Marai: That might be, since ITavisen (norwegian online "IT news" site) actually quoted things from this thread =P Hope it's not pulling more kids to the site ><

NB -can- block all IP's except norwegian ones, but I don't think t hey want to, due to good members from all over the world, and ppl with fast pipes that are located in other foreign contries (seedboxes)

And don't worry about your english mate, noone cares, as long as you manage to express yourself.
    We're not in class here, we're just chit-chattin'

Cheers <3
    -Vidde

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    @Marai: That might be, since ITavisen (norwegian online "IT news" site) actually quoted things from this thread =P
    -Vidde
    yeah i was wondering about that. Do you think it was "Lasse" or "Kladd" lmao

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    @Marai: That might be, since ITavisen (norwegian online "IT news" site) actually quoted things from this thread =P Hope it's not pulling more kids to the site ><

NB -can- block all IP's except norwegian ones, but I don't think t hey want to, due to good members from all over the world, and ppl with fast pipes that are located in other foreign contries (seedboxes)

And don't worry about your english mate, noone cares, as long as you manage to express yourself.
    We're not in class here, we're just chit-chattin'

Cheers <3
    -Vidde
    følge forumet Filesharingtalk.com skal nettverten til NorBits ha uttalt at de aldri har sett et kraftigere DDOS-angrep noensinne. Angrepet skal ha startet fra en PC i Sør-Korea, og NorBits klør seg i hodet over hvorfor noen skulle ønske å ramme et norsk fildelingsnettverk
    Translation?...
    eee

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    følge forumet Filesharingtalk.com skal nettverten til NorBits ha uttalt at de aldri har sett et kraftigere DDOS-angrep noensinne. Angrepet skal ha startet fra en PC i Sør-Korea, og NorBits klør seg i hodet over hvorfor noen skulle ønske å ramme et norsk fildelingsnettverk
    Translation?...
    well lets say they said exactly what Vidde said here. lol

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Thanks for your answer Vidde! You know -> I`have a brand new computer without OS. So i downloaded Win XP from TPB since NB is down. It was a crack of Win XP, so i`belivd that everything was fine after i finished the activation. But when i come home from a vacation, those 30`days of ... ehee (norwegian word: prøveperioden) was gone i get a big problem. When i startet the computer. I gets a message that i`hafe to activate. Do it? YES or NO. When i press YES, i`get a new message that says that windows already is activaitet. And if I press NO, well. Then the computer starts all over agen. Then I try to start the computer in safe mods, but the same happen! I`must (norwegian word: formatere) - then i`lose everything i had downloaded from NB + my big, great, perfekt mp3 collection. AND i was writing on a big book - i`was so stupid that i did`not have a backup!

And since i`lose everything on my harddrive - i`dont have anything to look at! Were do i`download? I`just use NB. I`cant use DC++ (dont have anything to share) and TPB allmost have just 1 to 2 seeders :/ Not good! Kaaza, limewire, winmx, bearshare etc. is no-no for me... Just NB ROCKS!

If i win a lot of millions in Norsk Tipping`s lotto - i`will give 1 000 000 kroner to that person or them ho badly and hurfull cuts all the finger`s of those ho ddos NB! With no fingers - they cant use a computer. I think....

But from that to the other: What/were/hove do i`download? Is`there any norwegian tv-program`s like: Rikets Røst, Senkveld etc. etc. out there so please let me know! I`dont have a TV at home (i`just have a 32" LCD at a computer. Hell yeah!)

Okay... take care people! This was a loooong text! Oh yeah. You see.. i`do not have anything alls to do now.

- Mirai

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Bææ
    Mirai, Register @ http://powerbits.org :: http://swebits.org :: They have open signups i think. And there you will get all the latest NORDiC dvd releases... To get any better you need a invite..(you get them here at FST when you have been member for one month)

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    If i win a lot of millions in Norsk Tipping`s lotto - i`will give 1 000 000 kroner to that person or them ho badly and hurfull cuts all the finger`s of those ho ddos NB! With no fingers - they cant use a computer. I think....
    You could just donate some of it to us and we could buy a kick-ass firewall...

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabern View Post
    You could just donate some of it to us and we could buy a kick-ass firewall...
    It`s more fun with my way! <-- those fingers will be cuted!

Proud norwegian NB user (with no invites for you - so dont ask)

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    ! ANGEL !'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    when nb back ?
    realy i miss this site
    i cant wait any more

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    linemor75: http://www.torrentleech.org/

edit:dragos was 1 secund (or some like that) faster than me to post. Sorry for dobelposting.
    don`t you need an invite for this site??

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast