Thread: Can You Do Me A Favor If You Got 2min

Poster
    well im trying to start a clan...no idiea what to do anyways i need a fourm and i can get one from aaotacker.com if i get 20000 ponits...ok now if any of you are nice youll help me

go too aaotracker and register and as the Recruited by another User? plzz put 7385

its going to be hard to start a clan

if anyone knows of sites that can host a forum for free can you tell me plzzz

anyone wanht to look at my site here it is vigilante snipers really bad hey ..im still new to the webpage stuff

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    http://invisionfree.com/

Welcome to Invision Free, your free Invision Power Board host.
    We provide a board with plenty of freedom to handle your needs and the premium free support you need. InvisionFree is for those looking for a feature filled board with prompt support at no cost. The setup of your board takes only a few moments and frees you from the hassle of installing software.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    hmm that was easy i tryed the invision board but the frist time it said i needed a ftp server..diff site i guess donno anywho thxxxx

4. Games   -   #4
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    http://www.gamerstown.com

Free forum for clans, but if your clan goes there then it'll be on the basis that you have more than 10 members regularly logging in. Don't have that, then don't be surprised if you get kicked off.