Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: American Commentators.

  1. #1
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Watching the American Le Mans series, live.

    Commentator - "Petit Le Mans, that's the big one."

    True story.

    In other news, Alan McNish is in the lead in his diesel Audi.
    Last edited by Mr JP Fugley; 10-06-2007 at 10:26 PM.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Not quite commentators, like, but I saw some merkin news on bbc news 24 last week and they were talking about the bird's world cup.

    They were asking why it was being hosted now when "everyone else is tied up in the world series and the basketball playoffs"

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Not quite commentators, like, but I saw some merkin news on bbc news 24 last week and they were talking about the bird's world cup.

    They were asking why it was being hosted now when "everyone else is tied up in the world series and the basketball playoffs"
    Good point, why is the world series and the basketball playoffs held during the bird's world cup.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Not quite commentators, like, but I saw some merkin news on bbc news 24 last week and they were talking about the bird's world cup.

    They were asking why it was being hosted now when "everyone else is tied up in the world series and the basketball playoffs"
    Good point, why is the world series and the basketball playoffs held during the bird's world cup.
    I think the suggestion is that Americans > Burds.

    Misogynistic bar stewards.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    everyone knows that wimmins football > rounders ($baseball)

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    everyone knows that wimmins football > rounders ($baseball)
    What about netball but.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    sorry, it should have said

    "everyone knows that wimmins football > rounders ($baseball) and netball ($basketball)"

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,357
    Thank fuck they have the mens soccer cup earlier in the year, nothing comes between me and watching men's rounders and netball.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    sorry, it should have said

    "everyone knows that wimmins football > rounders ($baseball) and netball ($basketball)"
    You know it makes sence.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    you have my vote for most useless threads started

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •