Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for OiNK again!

phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by redcorvette View Post
    why did u upload it twice?? cuz you wanted more upload to be PU+??

i asked the admins, dont invite this guy. he has been banned and not to be allowed back on oink because he doesnt know what a transcode is.

calm down man... wtf... in the past the man made a mistake and he has no idea what is going one at that moment, but right now the man knows what his mistake was, u know, not all the ppl knows al the things from the beginning...

i say to give a second chance to RAJ, is a good man...

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Join their irc and ask them if you can be in again, if they said it's ok I'll invite you..
    Here is my offer again...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join their irc and ask them if you can be in again, if they said it's ok I'll invite you..
    Here is my offer again...
    Not offending u m8 , but why do i need to talk to the staff if i have a brand new ip as well as an isp!! also, i tried their irc several times but they ban me instantly!!!
    Last edited by raj3186; 10-07-2007 at 07:42 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    the oink staff is strict. you should use a different nick too if u get invited. and i talked to the mods, they said it wasnt okay to invite this guy back because according to them, "he was banned for the bad reason".

so i know i was fukken disabled for no reason from oink. but what the hell, i like the content, so i got back in.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    the oink staff is strict. you should use a different nick too if u get invited. and i talked to the mods, they said it wasnt okay to invite this guy back because according to them, "he was banned for the bad reason".

so i know i was fukken disabled for no reason from oink. but what the hell, i like the content, so i got back in.
    I will definately u a new nick and a new email also!!!!
    , I love OiNK's content thatz why i wanna get into it again and this time, i will make sure i will never upload anything related to mp3!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    damn thats rough, i uploaded 2 transcodes and just got my + taken away so i was a user instead of a user+, then when i made PU i asked the person who demoted me and they gave me my + back so i could upload and get invites. all these staffs that get reps for being dicks are always the ones that are the nicest to me lol.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

That is all what we need to know...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    damn thats rough, i uploaded 2 transcodes and just got my + taken away so i was a user instead of a user+, then when i made PU i asked the person who demoted me and they gave me my + back so i could upload and get invites. all these staffs that get reps for being dicks are always the ones that are the nicest to me lol.
    Yeah!! when i first uploaded a transcode, they demoted me to user and coming to the second time, they disabled my account straight away!! i wasn't even expecting that they will disable my account .
    Last edited by raj3186; 10-07-2007 at 08:09 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    tuning's Avatar House M.D. BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    Yeah!! when i first uploaded a transcode, they demoted me to user and coming to the second time, they disabled my account straight away!! i wasn't even expecting that they will disable my account .
    That happens, when you do not keep the rules...
    Follow the white rabbit

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    I came to know it after my account got disabled and btw, tuning, u the man from RTS?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast