Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for OiNK again!

Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well, i know many people here do not want to risk their accounts b y inviting me to OiNK as i have got it disabled once for uploading a transcode , but now that i have changed my ip as well as isp (using fst from same place but will access OiNK from different place) , is there anyone willing to invite me to OiNK plz!! i assure u , i will never break the rules of any trackers and btw, OiNK is the only one tracker i got busted becuz i broke the rules!!
    Thank you

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Can you join their irc?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    not from this ip, from another ip!!! they banned this ip!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    So, you have a new IP or not?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    i have a new ip as well as a new isp bro!!!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    i dont think you get disabled for uploading a transcode on oink

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Join their irc and ask them if you can be in again, if they said it's ok I'll invite you..
    <NES> lol

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    asking for invites on their IRC is not allowed, they will ban the other ip also!!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by redcorvette View Post
    i dont think you get disabled for uploading a transcode on oink

according to the log, you uploaded a transcode. if they deleted your account over it, you've probably uploaded a transcode in the past also.

the chances of you getting your account back are very low. why do people upload files without checking them first?

2007-09-19 10:10:23 Torrent 1554758 (Britney Spears - Gimme More Promo CDM [2007/MP3/V2 (VBR)] 46.89 MB [49168589 bytes]) uploaded by raj3186) was deleted by Boletus (OiNK's Pink Palace rules broken: Transcode.)
    it was deleted 7 times already for being a transcode, before you uploaded it. there's a warning on the upload page telling you that torrent is a transcode. you uploaded it anyway and ignored all the warnings. you deserve to lose your account for not following the rules or the warnings
    :|

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Did I say ask them for an invite??????

Forget it...
    <NES> lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast