Thread: Media Player Prob

krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    Everytime i download a full movie of something it looks like crap, this red color thing blocks the view of the movie, It works fine when i play it using AVI Preview??? How come only that i dont get it???
    And sometimes the movie gets upside down

I Use Windows Media Player 7.1 , K-pack codec thingy

Windows 98
    ATI Radeon 9000 pro

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    It could just b the quality of the files,i havnt got a clue when u say " this red color thing blocks the view of the movie"...u could just use another player.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    u could download windows media player 9 and see if it works
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by MuGen_PoWeR@21 July 2003 - 18:28
    Windows media player sucks all together. When they put out series 9, microcrotch said watching movies will be better than ever. Shoot when u click on a link to watch a movie preview the quality still sucks even at 300 speed. I always watch all my previews with QuikTime. Previews are always fantastic.

The better choice to use watching any movie is BSplayer!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    Originally posted by newcster68+21 July 2003 - 15:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newcster68 @ 21 July 2003 - 15:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MuGen_PoWeR@21 July 2003 - 18:28
    Windows media player sucks all together. When they put out series 9, microcrotch said watching movies will be better than ever. Shoot when u click on a link to watch a movie preview the quality still sucks even at 300 speed. I always watch all my previews with QuikTime. Previews are always fantastic.

The better choice to use watching any movie is BSplayer&#33; [/b][/quote]
    yeah im switch to BS player now Winmplayer pissing me off

Thing i dont get is that it plays the movie really good in AVI Preview.. And not Windows media o-well

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by krome+22 July 2003 - 00:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (krome @ 22 July 2003 - 00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by newcster68@21 July 2003 - 15:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-MuGen_PoWeR
    @21 July 2003 - 18:28

The better choice to use watching any movie is BSplayer&#33;
    yeah im switch to BS player now Winmplayer pissing me off

Thing i dont get is that it plays the movie really good in AVI Preview.. And not Windows media o-well [/b][/quote]
    windows media player works great for me but bs player is good 2
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;