Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age Of Mythology

DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    I downloaded Age of Mythology of Bit Torrent a few days ago and i just installed it and i put the CD in to play and the screen comes up and i push thr Play button and it says " Please insert Age of Mythology Disc 1, press ok and restart application " ...Someone please help me fix this...I have Windows XP and i already downloaded the Update for the game.

2. Games   -   #2
    someone please answer my question

3. Games   -   #3
    You got to get a program that allows you to play the game aom.exe it maybe already on you cd look at the root directory of your cd rom do you see a folder that says Crack open it up and see if there is a file AOM.exe (6.36 MB).

Just click on it and it will start the game.

If u cant find that file just search on kazaa for AOM.exe (6516 kb) there should be lots of copies of that floating around.

good luck.

4. Games   -   #4
    Go to www.megagames.com and go to the PC game fix section, there should be quite a few cracks available there for AoM

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by Dj_GReddy@10 July 2003 - 11:15
    Go to www.megagames.com and go to the PC game fix section, there should be quite a few cracks available there for AoM
    cracks to get the Key?.....i already have a key for it.

EDIT: Nevermind

6. Games   -   #6
    i clicked on it and it said it cant start because it didnt find the rockalldll.dll file

7. Games   -   #7
    ok heres what you gotta do go to this folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology right click on the rockalldll.dll select open with (you gotta choose program ignore the caution screen and go to select the program from list) browse to the directory where your the AOM.exe (cracked one) file is select the file and click open.

If that doesnt work dl the rockalldll.dll file here and try again.

8. Games   -   #8
    i downloaded that rockalldll.dll file and put it in the age of mythology folder and overwrited the one i had in there but it says that i need to insert CD 1....but its in the CD Drive...i downloaded aom off bit torrent

9. Games   -   #9
    Try going to GameCopyWorld to get a no cd fixed exe. Make sure the fix is the same version as came ie: 8.0 to 8.0 or whatever

10. Games   -   #10
    Could u give me a link to the no cd fix thing.... im on gamecopyworld but i never go to it so i dont know what i click on to get it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast