Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Experience with BitMeTV staff

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberry1331 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by silhoutte View Post
    Yep, There was even a poll on this recently. But i couldn't find the option i really wanted to click that 'i consider him as a multi-rared single torrent file having erratic trojanic behavior.
    yeah, i ticked that he scares the shit out of me. maybe they investigate all the accounts that ticked this option.
    Where was this poll, Bro?

What I meant, is something like this. This is a different approach, like the one in effect at BMTV...

"We have increased the userlimit from 15,000 to 16,000.

This should allow some of you with invites to finally invite those friends of yours that you believe to deserve a place here at SceneTorrents.

You will not get banned for inviting a leecher, as we appreciate it is their fault if they leech, not yours.
    However we do punish users who invite cheaters, but we like to think that's quite obvious.

Only 998 spaces left since I've typed this, something makes me think we'll reach 16k easily

thats from sct .........

From System at 2007-10-07 20:40:43 GMT(NEW!)"
    Last edited by Sylar666; 10-09-2007 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    It was on BitMeTV's front page.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    I have only good experience from the bmtv staff. A friends account got hacked and they were really helpful and fixed in back in no time.

/B

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    I have been disabled 5 times
    I got my acc from a friend.
    I sneaked back in. Not once.
    I guess the core goal of a tracker with such an amazing content would be to create a good atmosphere a nice place when people can come together, upload seed, and talk about their favorite TV-shows. Instead of that I see many paranoia, accusations, bad atmosphere
    You break the rules repeatedly and want to lecture us on how to run our tracker?

If you don't like it, piss off and start your own.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    I Run It
    BitMeTV staff are the greatest
    Why? Cause they run the best TV tracker and do an amazing job!
    PLUS as an added bonus they banned Sylar666!

/me snuggles rvt

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    You break the rules repeatedly and want to lecture us on how to run our tracker?

Hey, you are a buddy of sylar666, be nicer to him!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    I have been disabled 5 times
    I got my acc from a friend.
    I sneaked back in. Not once.
    I guess the core goal of a tracker with such an amazing content would be to create a good atmosphere a nice place when people can come together, upload seed, and talk about their favorite TV-shows. Instead of that I see many paranoia, accusations, bad atmosphere

Honey, I will always haunt U and the kids like U. And U can still do me a favor. U can be my Hero. But really, u are so lame, guys and so pathetic. It is only one momentum U listened - What I wrote I did not write for annoying U, pussyface.Eventually U fade away, because U are measured lightweight. Hopefully U will be done soon enough, u nasty little cockroaches... BitMeTv must die - just like Karthago. Oh, and don't tell me about "rules" , weirdo. I am not interested but hereby I declare that i will ape u, and will trade the remaining accs. It is always a personal pleasure to trick FuckMeTV. Catch me if U can, sweety!
    As i stated i do not use your filthy tracker. And it's your business if u are at war with your members, pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    BitMeTV staff are the greatest
    Why? Cause they run the best TV tracker and do an amazing job!
    PLUS as an added bonus they banned Sylar666!

/me snuggles rvt
    Why do u get personal, creep? I did nothing harmful against U. I don't even know u. Maybe if i knew u I would hate u - u do not seem anything but a lame ass-licker. But stating BMTV Staff is greatest - U have a sense of humor, weasel.
    Last edited by Sylar666; 10-10-2007 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    A malis vituperari laus est.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You sure like to use the word "pussy" a lot. Not getting enough?

Here's what happens if you want to continue your childish campaign. Your known IPs and emails go public. Other sites post matching accounts and ban them. We start banning the matching accounts of those other matching accounts. Pretty soon, you wont be able to trade shit because you wont be able to get a single account.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    CryMurder's Avatar no trady BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well if you keep to the rules they have no reason to ban you. I don't see why everyone says the staff there are so bad, I have never had any negative experiences with them.
    Last edited by CryMurder; 10-10-2007 at 01:10 PM. Reason: had to add something

^^ Thank you to who made it happen.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    You sure like to use the word "pussy" a lot. Not getting enough?

Here's what happens if you want to continue your childish campaign. Your known IPs and emails go public. Other sites post matching accounts and ban them. We start banning the matching accounts of those other matching accounts. Pretty soon, you wont be able to trade shit because you wont be able to get a single account.
    ok .. where did sylar go ??

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast