Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Experience with BitMeTV staff

amopeo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i hate to join this thread but my bitmetv account was disabled and i did not break any rules can some find out why my account was disabled. because i have not traded any invite because i had to invite to trade, i got the account as a free invite without trading for it. i have proof.can someone please find out why i was disabled. i do not know how to use irc
    Last edited by amopeo; 10-10-2007 at 03:33 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by amopeo View Post
    i hate to join this thread but my bitmetv account was disabled and i did not break any rules can some find out why my account was disabled. because i have not traded any invite because i had to invite to trade, i got the account as a free invite without trading for it. i have proof. can someone please find out why i was disabled. i do not know how to use irc
    did you get the invite in a givewaway thread here on the forum?
    Last edited by Polarbear; 10-10-2007 at 03:36 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    amopeo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    yep i got it for free, but not from a giveaway someone here just pm me and invited me for free
    Last edited by amopeo; 10-10-2007 at 03:40 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    I have been disabled 5 times
    I got my acc from a friend.
    I sneaked back in. Not once.
    I guess the core goal of a tracker with such an amazing content would be to create a good atmosphere a nice place when people can come together, upload seed, and talk about their favorite TV-shows. Instead of that I see many paranoia, accusations, bad atmosphere
    You break the rules repeatedly and want to lecture us on how to run our tracker?

If you don't like it, piss off and start your own.
    i guess the rules have to be respected when the staff is good
    but when they ain't ,it doesn't matter
    and slayer has every right to lecture he is good at it actully
    you the one who should stop talking about rules every time
    you should care more about community

For Serving Community

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Here's what happens if you want to continue your childish campaign. Your known IPs and emails go public. Other sites post matching accounts and ban them. We start banning the matching accounts of those other matching accounts. Pretty soon, you wont be able to trade shit because you wont be able to get a single account.
    haha, i'm sure other sites just wait for you clowns to tell them who to ban and who not

anyway, for someone running illegal business in public, bitmetv sure takes pleasure in expanding it's law enforcement role let's hope all your tossing around won't get you script-kiddies flamed one day, i don't think in an eye-for-an-eye scenario your personal data would be going to the other trackers

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    This guy rvt is simply pathetic. One has nothing to do with other trackers. What does Your tracker have to do with other trackers' database?? I really wonder...So U better shut up, crawl back in Your hole, and stay there if U want, Mr. Douchebag. Mind Your own business. I personally do not intend to use Your tracker, and anyway - who cares what u say? U are nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by optimus_prime View Post
    haha, i'm sure other sites just wait for you clowns to tell them who to ban and who not

anyway, for someone running illegal business in public, bitmetv sure takes pleasure in expanding it's law enforcement role let's hope all your tossing around won't get you script-kiddies flamed one day, i don't think in an eye-for-an-eye scenario your personal data would be going to the other trackers
    Clown is the right word. And I guess everybody just got scared of this threats. How sad little girl this rvt is... Good nite.
    Last edited by Necronomicon; 10-11-2007 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Necronomicon View Post
    This guy rvt is simply pathetic. One has nothing to do with other trackers. What does Your tracker have to do with other trackers' database??
    And what is it that you know?
    I happen to be in contact with staffers from 20+ other trackers, and we share info about asshats. I can personaly pull up usersearch on 5 sites, or nearly 200,000 accounts. Those are accounts I can do something about instantly.

The fun will really start once shared blacklists are rolled out to participating trackers. I'll give you 3 guesses what a shared blacklist would affect.

You thought global bans died with TPG? Wrong. They survive on other sites, one of which I created. No, I couldn't call for a global ban at all

I really wonder...So U better shut up, crawl back in Your hole, and stay there if U want, Mr. Douchebag.
    Better than being a no-nothing halfwit.
    How about you shut up pretending that you actually know anything?
    Mind Your own business.
    As a bmtv mod, I think you'll find that it is my business.
    What it is not, is your business. You should take your own advice.
    I personally do not intend to use Your tracker, and anyway - who cares what u say? U are nothing.
    You wouldn't be welcome on my site.
    BTW, you obviously care about what I say if you wasted your time responding.

Quote Originally Posted by optimus_prime View Post
    anyway, for someone running illegal business in public, bitmetv sure takes pleasure in expanding it's law enforcement role
    You really should learn about laws if you want to pretend you know anything about laws.
    If we assume that your country makes running a tracker illegal, then you are talking about a single country out of close to 200 in the world. The laws of one country do not apply to the entire world.
    Spouting about 'illegal business' just makes you look like a dumbass.

Even the good old US of A has fair use and betamax laws covering publically broadcast TV shows. Did they not teach you that in the lawschool of your own head?

Clown is the right word. And I guess everybody just got scared of this threats. How sad little girl this rvt is
    And back to moron number one. If this is a battle of insults, you certainly came unarmed.
    Shall we get the playground insults out of the way early?
    Your mamma is a fat skanky ho.
    My daddy is bigger than your daddy.
    U R Gay, hahaha

If you think calling someone a girl is a good way to win arguments, I don't think you've lived a very full life.
    Come back when you are a man. If you don't know when that is, it's some time after your balls drop and you can call your facial hair a beard without being laughed at.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster
    Typical bitmetv staff, going for the low hanging fruit. How about managing to keep your tracker up on Mondays before coming here and acting so arrogant?

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    yeah it sucks, they hate us, you get over it eventually. i'm just happy i don't have to deal with them now.
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i don't like 'em at all.

I gave away my fresh account to someone who needed it (without getting anything in return) dunno if she got banned but my account was disabled. Since i use same nick "Squirr3l" everywhere...they banned me in bitme as well...kinda loss but i am used to it now. Beside, demonoid alone probably has more e-learning stuff than bitme, plus i am member of learnbits, bs, docs, elbitz, n text.

Not sure who exactly was it...but coz of same bitmetv crap... my account in music-vid was also disabled (later sysop was kind enough to re-enable it)...and my account in acid-lounge was risked, no idea what's going on with SITR (they have one mod from bitme who is good enough not to carry on random bans from other site, the other one is from bitmetv whom i am too scared to pm lol).

< if only i had different nicks they would never catch me, or at least not that soon...but i like sticking with same nick...which often gets me in trouble lol>

Anyways, if i want i can still go into their site...they will never know...coz i have another ip as well...but i feel better not being there...was a waste of time.

Dunno about how mods are in bitmetv, i once went into their irc...and they sounded much of "authority". The mod in bitme are friendly...at least 2 of them...i dislike the female mod there.

EDIT: is rvt a bitmetv staff? if he is it's kinda funny that he "utilizes" his time cursing here. that's the type of staff every tracker needs to maintain their reputation
    Last edited by squirr3l; 10-11-2007 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast