Thread: Anyone know how to get into thevault?

I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    As the title says, Does anyone know how i can get a membership there?

I have every tracker i want except this one.

Also, This isnt a begging thread for someone to give me an invite there, Simply to find out how it is possible (Without trading)

Maybe there is a place i can request an invite and the actual staff from that tracker looks through to find possible members or something?

Anyway, If you know how, Please PM me how because if it got posted here, Everyone would try it and i have less chance to get in Thats of course if there is a way like this.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    PMed

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    With the info in the PM i dont need this thread anymore.

Thanks presto, Really fast with the reply to this

Cant see a lock thread topic on this board

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    top_dawg
    Is it possible for me to get an invite to thevault.bz as well. I have been trying for weeks now that I have a better idea what type of business materials are listed within this site.

Thanks

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    top_dawg can you here that?.....thats the sound of an infraction coming your way. edit your post and i'll edit mine, then go read the rules ok.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by top_dawg View Post
    Is it possible for me to get an invite to thevault.bz as well. I have been trying for weeks now that I have a better idea what type of business materials are listed within this site.

Thanks
    You can simply fill out an application and get an invite on irc.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yeah I'm pretty sure I found some kid's application on pastebin once. It seems like they are really careful about letting in members who will use the tracker.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by top_dawg View Post

Thanks
    Be careful your treading dangerous ground. You could be banned. Begging for invites? Not reading the faq? You need to wait 30 days to access the BT Invite portion of this forum. Don't beg for invites before then. Also concerning the vault.

The tracker is a different beast from any other tracker (Most times you want or need to invest real money)for certain material. No the site doesn't require you to donate or give money for anything, it's just top notch for business related stuff. So if your just a person who want the account to just say you have it (Please look elsewhere).

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!