Thread: Swedvdr invite

edeinho's Avatar Proud Hungarian! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Would someone so can and invite me for swedvdr? If you have one me for free i accept it but if you want something in exchange just pm me for more details.Cheers
    I'm so tired of trading so I retired!

My dream is to be a member of e****!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    You are continuously begging & trading for invites/accounts. You haven't done a single giveaway since you joined the community. You opened almost a dozen threads to request for rare trackers.

Because you tried to trade your high level invites/accounts, I believe nobody wants to share their precious invites with you.
    army now... //

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    edeinho's Avatar Proud Hungarian! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by lingo View Post
    You are continuously begging & trading for invites/accounts. You haven't done a single giveaway since you joined the community. You opened almost a dozen threads to request for rare trackers.

Because you tried to trade your high level invites/accounts, I believe nobody wants to share their precious invites with you.
    over lvl6 i didn't trade any accounts. And i only opened 3 topic to request for rare trackers. And also don't wanna trade this acc.
    And if you are so clever, please tell me why you spam my thread?
    I'm so tired of trading so I retired!

My dream is to be a member of e****!