Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RevTT opens invites again

necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kaerlocke View Post
    Got 2, I didn't realize they open invites again. I thought the PM was just one of those double up offers.
    you mean it wasn't
    LMAO soooo true

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    how good is this site? pre time -quality-compared to tb -s*c? Do the higher ranked sites have better quality files than the rest or just a better community- more dl's?
    Last edited by pone44; 10-09-2007 at 06:06 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    how good is this site? pre time -quality-compared to tb -s*c? Do the higher ranked sites have better quality files than the rest or just a better community- more dl's?
    Would like to know too . Does it have better content then say scc, pisexy or tl, whats the community like and would you recommend it?
    Last edited by shazzar; 10-09-2007 at 07:58 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by shazzar View Post

Would like to know too . Does it have better content then say pisexy or tl, whats the community like and would you recommend it?
    It is like TL but with XXX categories..

Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Where do you based your ranking? If it is in WIAW thread it is all just about rarity..Check the new ranking system in Bittorent section...
    Last edited by kirktrix; 10-09-2007 at 08:03 AM.
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    That's good news, RevTT it's a nice tracker, sadly i don't have an account, now i'm gonna try to get an invite

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    So they just opened again? Thank god!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Got 2.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    i am user an i got 1 lol
    revtt should be lvl 2 or 3

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by shazzar View Post
    Would like to know too . Does it have better content then say scc, pisexy or tl, whats the community like and would you recommend it?
    Pre-times are better on SCC but I've never done any tests to confirm this, it's just a feeling supported by a few instances where I've seen SCC to be 30-90 min faster.

Depends what you mean about "better content". SCC has 3243 torrents (without 0days/MP3s), RevTT 9062. The stuff on both trackers is similar, RevTT has a few additional categories like EBooks and Anime that contains some non-scene stuff.

I'm no member at Pisexy but compared to TL with its 212k users, both trackers (SCC has 15k, RevTT 35k) are doing very well. For your standard dsl home connection you will feel little difference in download speeds. SCC can on some levels compete with trackers several times larger which is no small feat. In terms of community, both trackers have somewhat active forums. RevTT mods (and maybe admins) are rather arrogant and you can clearly see that if you read the right forum-threads.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I got 2.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast