Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Swedvdr giveaway

ROFL-LOL's Avatar I Like You BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Cool

Well, I give another change to fst show the better side of this community.

I'm gonna give away one (1) swedvdr invite to user who's relly gonna deserve it.

Rules:
    • NO PMs!!! (You even can't )
    • No proofs or anything
    • Just you have to convince me. You're not gonna get it only by saying I want it because the content. Use your brains. This invite will go to user who really needs it.
    • And no The "God bless you" crap. I'll say that if you even say that you wont get invite.
    • Must be a member at least 2 moths and have 50 posts. (I don't care about rep points. I don't care dou you have 100 of them or do you have them at all)
    • AND NEVER TRADE THIS ACCOUNT AWAY IF YOU WIN!!!
    Only the user who REALLY DESERVE the invite will get it.

Good Luck
    Last edited by ROFL-LOL; 10-08-2007 at 05:28 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    malignoy2k's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    man before of nothing , i wanna say than k u for this giveaway man
    man im lookin invite for a long time man ... and i really need plz
    im interesting in this material of scenne ...
    its a dream for me
    i love dvd movies
    o what i say im need and ill be greatfull with u ....
    ill never trade with this man ....
    great speed and verygood tracker

i need one man pls
    Last edited by malignoy2k; 10-08-2007 at 03:57 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    tuning's Avatar House M.D. BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Can I have it? I will never trade or cheat with it. I love DVDs and SweDVDR is my dream tracker.
    Follow the white rabbit

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    DEmEX's Avatar [[[Inhuman--User]]] BT Rep: +3
    can i have it........i need this tracker for the movies y because is a good comunity i will never trade or cheat with this invite.......please

great giveaway.....................thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by DEmEX; 10-08-2007 at 03:56 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Nice move, Bro, as always...Hopefully U find a good owner of that invite! And with this move U help in dissolving the myth of rankings and rarities...Good job!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    no_more_tears's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I love DVD movies and I need this invite.I looking for invite of 6 mounts

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    shar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I would like to have swedvdr inv

I think i pass all the requirements, I want that tracker especially now because my internet connection is more faster than the past months and i like dvd movies format, Hopefully i got it
    thanks in advance....

The Theme - Share your invites - don't trade them.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    great giveaway

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hey man .. been waiting for an invite to a dedicated tracker for months now ...i honestly don't have much trackers and i know how important it is to be a good member at a tracker .. in terms of ratios i always keep a 2:1 ratio at all my sites. I will definitely not let you down. Im no trader and cheater thats for sure and i will never be one in my lifetime, so i will not abuse their policy and just trade away their invites. I believe that this bittorrent thing should be free. If a site has rules against a certain thing, i respect it.. SweDVDR is known for offering dvds of the best quality, im sure ill enjoy that site as much as everyone else and i will put my surplus energy into making that site a even better place... My connection is on a very fast network and i will definitely seed my torrents for weeks ...regardless of the amount of peers.

please man i know i might be asking for too much, but one day when i have enough i will be able to repay all your kind deeds. Im the kind of person that don't forget people that help me.

Thanks for your time

Cheers

Wishing for: SweDVDR

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    HI. great giveway. So why i need this invite? I think becouse i like uncuted version of movies, with better quality than dvdrips and with some extras. i have a huge collection of dvd movies that i want to refill with new releases of movies. swedvdr is the best source of what i like and want to have. and maybe one day i will give all my collection to my kids... Thanks for reading my post.
    Last edited by vytexx; 10-08-2007 at 03:58 PM. Reason: grammar

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast