Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: TT invite giveaway

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    119
    Since SgtMajor didnt get back to me, this invite is up for grabs.
    No pms at all.
    Post here ONCE, with a ratio proof in 2 trackers (excluding demonoid) and why you would want to be a member of tt.

    Your music knowledge plays a big role in this, so "no i like techno like tiesto" answers or "look i have dj yahel give tt" ones either.
    Winner will be announced in about 24 hours.
    please no GL TO WHOEVER WILL GET IT or +1 postcount posts. only posts with what i asked, no bystanders.
    after i give the invite you can chat all you want.
    Last edited by Toufas; 10-08-2007 at 09:19 PM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,045
    great give away.

    but i think u should give sgtmajor 1 more chance to pm u.

    he is helping a lot of ppl here.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    119
    well if he posts here, he gets it by default :p

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    immortall's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    41
    great give away ,,, i never nothing win ...
    my ratio ..
    http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?i...4303324ro5.jpg

    http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?i...2667692tj0.jpg

    i very need TT ... i love music ...
    Last edited by immortall; 10-08-2007 at 10:07 PM.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    itay1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    273
    Man I realy want it. Because I like house, techno,trance, goa, eurodance and other

    styles and artists like: offer nissim, blank & jones, drude, skazi, infected mushroom, fatboy slim, yahel, astrix, axwell, astral projection, alien project, daft punk and many more. if u have any question you can ask me.

    proofs:
    http://www.siz.co.il/my.php?file=mw0q1mmyyjzx.jpg
    http://www.siz.co.il/my.php?file=zzmbkzmrywzi.jpg

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Great giveaway ...

    Good luck for all

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    great job!

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    627
    Will try my luck... but i've already posted so many SS in this forum that i feel lazy... if you pick me i'll be very glad to PM you whatever you like. Thanks for this great giveaway.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I'm Fucking Lost
    Posts
    1,850
    Well, Ive got nothing to say, but I DJ, 60% of the time D&B , but hard trance the other 40% of parties,so this would go to great use for me.

    thanks for consideration

    screens
    oink:
    http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/3455/picture42ct9.png
    sct:
    http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/9002/picture41jn6.png


    cheers
    Go Leafs Go.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Fly'sEyes BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    120
    dbmp, I love that avatar

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •