Thread: Thanks, Your Post Will Be Previewed By A Moderator

CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    "Thanks, Your post will be previewed by a moderator before it is added to this topic"

Replying to the thread "What Music Are You Listening To Now" every three or four minutes IS legitimate, since that's the length of most songs.

I listen to music evey waking our of my day, and there was nothing wrong in my replies the thread.

The Mod who has made the decision that my posts need to be previewed should close any and all threads which leave the door open for an exuberant amount of replies.

Not even a single word of explanation was sent to my in-box, nor was I ever asked to stop making the legitimate replies.

I have seen some real Shit pass off as a reply, and me letting those who might be interested in what music I have listened to is far from being spam!

And for the record, I am currently listening to:

Artist: Josh Joplin Group
    Song: Camera One
    CD: Useful Music

Tchau!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Well, I guess I'm off the Mods "Thanks, Your post will be previewed by a moderator before it is added to this topic" list, as my posts are now allowed.

I have yet to receive a single word from any Mod regarding my above post, or the situation which it describes.

Because the post above took so long to make it here, I was wondering if anyone read it or had any comments?

Thanks, and Tchau!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    hypoluxa3k
    i just heard that Eugenius's 'posting permission has been removed'
    what's going on?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Tchau?
    Tchau? Hmmmm....

Oh, I guess you meant CIAO???