Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ~~~~~~~~giveaway~~~~~~~~~

Poster
    I would love to finally get an invite for TR. I have wanted both this and TT for a long time, and have participated in other giveaways- though to no avail. These are considered to be the best trackers for anyone into ambient, trance, techno, downtempo, progressive, drum& bass; and there's a built in community of people who listen to and love the same kind of music that I do. I'd be awesome to talk with other members who love the same songs and artists, and I can discover new ones in the process.
    I moved to the midwest to complete med school. I miss home, my friends and family; the professors and doctors often treat us like we are so beneath them. It's difficult at times, and quite frustrating. But instead of crying, or punching a whole in my new wall, when I finally go home after a long day, I put on my favorite song, turn it up really loud and dance like crazy. It may sound silly, but it's been very theraputic for me. Medical school is tougher than I ever imagined, and I'm a little homesick. So when I'm at work and something bothers me, when I have a few minutes, I go to the lounge or stairwell, take out my ipod out and listen to my favorite songs. I find it relaxes and calms me down; I'm able to put things in perspective. When I hear my favorite song, I feel better than I did before. Isn't this what music is supposed to do, bring out a variety of emotions? Well, this is what trance, ambient, and trip-hop do for me. It inspires me, makes me feel alive, free, sexy, beautiful, and uplifted.
    It would mean so much to me to finally become a member of TR. I, of course, can provide you with whatever stats and ratios that you need to see. Thank you so much for this chance.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Wilton331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    are there any revtt invites left?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I am too late or lucky one for the revolutiontt and please nikmash232 do not forget to invite me. I really need and have very good ratio with the other trackers.

If you think you can trust. Please pm the invitation and I can give you the email id.

Thank you in advance. Wish me luck
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    kemodolcy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    woow
    go on mate

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by cubus View Post
    can i have tranceroute acc ?
    TR account is yours pm me for details!

Done!
    Last edited by nikmash232; 10-10-2007 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234