Thread: Nero Express

Why when I use Nero Express and burn a CD compendium of tracks 1 - 20 does it burn it 20 - 1 completely in the reverse order. to burn it the way I want I have to enter the info 20 first, so that it becomes the last track to be burned etc. Something logical I have missed I hope.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Retired
    you can put them in the correct order by just drag and drop

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    So it shows that they are gonna burn with "1-20", but the final outcome for the cd is "20-1"? Strange, reinstall it

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    When I drag and drop, each new file jut goes to the top. All the other files slip down one, so the first to be entered becomes the last at the bottom of the list.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    There is a button to sort the files but I don't recall exactly where now. It's always there when I don't want it though.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    hmm, that's weird.. on mine the next files i drag and drop go under each previous..

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Is that express?. I notice that Nero main programme sorts them alphabetically, numerically or in track order regardless of the order you put them in. In order to create your own order I think you have to rename the files in a code order first. But express on mine at least goes last one to the top.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    this problem isn't specific to nero because I got hp record now(veritas) and no matter what order you put the files on or anything else it burns them in a different order. Maybe is has to do with the way it reads from the hard drive...reading the most accessible ones first or something.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.