Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: Request: Revolt Invite

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    57

    Unsure

    Hey friends,

    I am requesting again for a revolt invite. I want to emphasize that I do not want it for its torrents but for the amazing community I have heard it is. I am happy to provide my usernames on various trackers so that you may check how active I am in various communities. I know I have traded in the past or at least tried to, but now times have changed for me

    I would be really glad and thankful to a person who is willing to help me out with it. I assure your invite will be in safe hands.

    Best Regards

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    tuning's Avatar House M.D. BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    ONS-RedPlanet
    Posts
    373


    there arent Revolt invites.
    Follow the white rabbit

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,212
    Quote Originally Posted by tuning View Post


    there arent Revolt invites.
    They are pretty rare ...only staff + a few people i think...


    Anyhow, i've known this guy for a while now, i can gaurantee you he uses the invite you give him ..

    One of those good users looking for a reasonable community, anyhow good luck buddy.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by tuning View Post


    there arent Revolt invites.
    power users and up do get invites

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tuning View Post


    there arent Revolt invites.
    They are pretty rare ...only staff + a few people i think...


    Anyhow, i've known this guy for a while now, i can gaurantee you he uses the invite you give him ..

    One of those good users looking for a reasonable community, anyhow good luck buddy.
    Thanks a ton JA. You have been a wonderful friend and thanks for placing your trust in me.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ulan Bator
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by tankoman View Post
    Hey friends,

    I am requesting again for a revolt invite. I want to emphasize that I do not want it for its torrents but for the amazing community I have heard it is. I am happy to provide my usernames on various trackers so that you may check how active I am in various communities. I know I have traded in the past or at least tried to, but now times have changed for me

    I would be really glad and thankful to a person who is willing to help me out with it. I assure your invite will be in safe hands.

    Best Regards

    Looking at your profile
    #########################################
    Total Posts: 41 (0.38 posts per day) Most active in BitTorrent Invites with 30 posts. ( 71.43% )

    Last rep recieved: 09-2007
    Comment: Trusted Trader
    ##########################################

    We dont take kindly to your type at Revolt, so don't bother.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    desiKing's Avatar ☆☆KING☆☆ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    UKt
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by LostHeroes View Post

    Looking at your profile
    #########################################
    Total Posts: 41 (0.38 posts per day) Most active in BitTorrent Invites with 30 posts. ( 71.43% )

    Last rep recieved: 09-2007
    Comment: Trusted Trader
    ##########################################

    We dont take kindly to your type at Revolt, so don't bother.


    Assuming you must be revolt SysOp/Mods.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Arad
    Age
    41
    Posts
    49
    I would give you one if I had but I have no more invites sorry but I'm sure you will get one , and by the way everyone deserves a second chance.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    orpazgeula88's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    98
    Lol!
    Sure you get an invite

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ulan Bator
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by robocris View Post
    I would give you one if I had but I have no more invites sorry but I'm sure you will get one , and by the way everyone deserves a second chance.

    So your nick on Revolt is...?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •