Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Request: Revolt Invite

FST BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    its really funny, all member in revolt are there becouse they have traded something and they really know the "trade scene."
    Now they ar in revolt, noooooobody is a trader and they all hate traders..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperator View Post
    its really funny, all member in revolt are there becouse they have traded something and they really know the "trade scene."

How do you know that? Are you under the impression that everyone has to trade to get what they want?

Believe it or not, there are plenty of people who have never traded before.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    LostHeroes, are you sure any revolt staff has never traded before??
    Yes and 99% of the member base.

its wierd they are part of sct, fsc, e****, how they did it?

Simple, don't trade and you'll find you don't need to trade. Join a site on open sign-ups, take part in the community, respect the rules and you'll get in any site you want.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4

please enlighten us with the source of your amazing inside information.

How can you say that all members are traders. this thinking reflects the belief that the only way to advance to sites is through trading. I suggest this view is misguided; but ultimately will result in the individual consistently being on the outside looking in. Many sites -- revolt most definitely included -- do not tolerate well anyone who would even try to trade their account. This is a sure way to have the account deleted.

They, along with most other trackers, value their privacy. Subsequently, the practice of trading and account dealing/selling is the fastest and most sure-fired way to compromise the security of a site.

This is the basic rule of torrenting and if one doesn't get this principle then nothing else will make sense.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    FST BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by LostHeroes View Post

its wierd they are part of sct, fsc, e****, how they did it?

Simple, don't trade and you'll find you don't need to trade. Join a site on open sign-ups, take part in the community, respect the rules and you'll get in any site you want.

good answer.
    but i have to tell you something, nobody started in the bittorrent comunnity doin that. not even you.
    Maybe you have a cuple of years in this, and now you realised, its not funny to trade, like i do.. but i dont hate traders, i do ton ban him, and i give him a second chance...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    the sad part is that on open signup a lot of ppl can sign in and in reality a lot of them are traders or cheaters... u know... one of this example is very well known here in FST, after the revolt sign up a lot of foolish ppl want to trade his own acc to get what he want, and other ppl that deserve or need one of this acc give nothing...

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Of course, you figured it all out.. all Revolt member are traders. You, on the other hand, are obviously a respectable member here who is of course anti trading, and would therefore never consider joining such an obscene community as Revolt.

I'm sure they're wiping their noses as I type.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    i have to tell you something, nobody started in the bittorrent comunnity doin that.
    that mentality is wrong on so many levels

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    good answer.
    but i have to tell you something, nobody started in the bittorrent comunnity doin that. not even you.
    Maybe you have a cuple of years in this, and now you realised, its not funny to trade, like i do.. but i dont hate traders, i do ton ban him, and i give him a second chance...
    Please do not speak for the entire bittorrent community. There are people that realized, from the start, that by being active and making friends, they will advance much faster than if they consistently break the rules of trackers.

As kallieb said, trading poses security risks. On many sites, it will put the person who invited you at risk as well. People DO realize that rules are set for a reason. Some even follow them.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40

good answer.
    It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.... it's a bit too late for you now though..

At least you made me laugh though.
    Quote Originally Posted by tEmperator View Post
    do ton ban him
    Was Mr.T your english teacher?
    Last edited by LostHeroes; 10-09-2007 at 09:46 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast