Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Request: Revolt Invite

signalearth's Avatar ~SurrenderToTheFlow~ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post
    do you like walking on eggshells?
    thats how revolt is, make a joke or witty remark someone don't like and your gone.
    site sucks in my opinion
    Nothing could be further from the truth. Revolt is unique because it is all about discussion and diversity. The tracker is an after-thought, a means to which interesting files can be shared amongst friends (last count I think was around 11 files I believe).

To ban someone for freedom of expression on Revolt would be like banning someone from FST for asking about file-sharing.

Accounts are deleted only because there was an attempt to deceive -- pure and simple. By this, it means, if you: Created a duplicate account, signed up via a proxy or some other deceptive means, or attempt to reach the 25 posts needed for PU status by writing such pearls of wisdom as: Ya me to m8, or my personal favourite...Ya I liked that movie 2...

If this was the case then it is likely why the account was deleted.

Bottom line, an account at Revolt is deleted not because they didn't like your opinion, but because you really didn't express one!
    what a wise cat... . kallieb always speaks the truth.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    SgtMajor spoke the truth like always and I hope whatever some of you mentioned that Revolt is just a waste, I hope its not true
    Have heard nice things about it and i will be happy to be a part of it.

EDIT: Like someone said in this thread everyone does deserve a 2nd chance though, specially when I can show you my activeness in correct places. Anyway will wait for my time.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by tankoman View Post
    SgtMajor spoke the truth like always and I hope whatever some of you mentioned that Revolt is just a waste, I hope its not true

EDIT: Like someone said in this thread everyone does deserve a 2nd chance though, specially when I can show you my activeness in correct places. Anyway will wait for my time.
    How about coming clean on who you really are? Your true identity? Was it not you who messaged me on here and recruited me into BitEsc? When you sent that PM you had 0 posts, yes 0 posts on this site. I even asked you if it was a joke or something since you had no activity on this site. You had no activity on this site because this was one of your backup accounts on here. So who were you really in BitEsc? You're not pablo are you? See this is what happens when you are not 100% honest from the very start. This is not an attack as I do not really know you but about trust. How is one supposed to trust you? Are you even tankoman on your other trackers?
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    I was Seedling on BitESC incase you dint notice..Thats over now..And we have to move on..Dont ever link me to Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post

How about coming clean on who you really are? Your true identity? Was it not you who messaged me on here and recruited me into BitEsc? When you sent that PM you had 0 posts, yes 0 posts on this site. I even asked you if it was a joke or something since you had no activity on this site. You had no activity on this site because this was one of your backup accounts on here. So who were you really in BitEsc? You're not pablo are you? See this is what happens when you are not 100% honest from the very start. This is not an attack as I do not really know you but about trust. How is one supposed to trust you? Are you even tankoman on your other trackers?
    Last edited by tankoman; 10-10-2007 at 07:29 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    If you want to avoid my questions that is your prerogative but I fail to see how it helps in the trust department.

Who is pablo? I am not that ignorant, you should know being ex BitEsc but I digress.

Who the hell is pablo now? Maybe JA can tell you who I am..

Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    Buddy all I want is a nice community like Revolt. You want to discuss this take it somewhere where people like drama..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456