Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem With Etm

Poster
    I d/l Enter the Matrix from suprnova (4 disks). I burnt the bin's and cue's but the disks didn't work. So I mounted the images with Alcohol 120%. I installed the game without any errors and when i double clicked on the icon, it says please enter play disk. I tried to put in a no-cd crack but the virtual drive is read-only so i can't replace or add any files. Help would b appreciated

2. Games   -   #2
    Retired
    open the folder called CRACK (i thought on cd4) and copy/paste that file in your ETM folder

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    i know there is a crack on CD4 but even when i move it from its folder on the disk to the main page it says: "Cannot copy Matrix: Files on this CD-ROM drive are read only. You cannot copy or move files over to this CD-ROM drive."
    Bu thx 4 trying
    Ne1 have ne other ideas

4. Games   -   #4
    Retired
    Download the 1.52 patch and the 1.52 crack (fixed exe) from
    http://www.gamecopyworld.com/

try again

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    I updated (1.52 patch) but in the 1.52 fixed.exe, it says download 1.52 patch? I don't get it.

I tried again and it still won't let me copy, is there a way of making the virtual drive not read-only?

6. Games   -   #6

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Y me!!!! It still won't copy

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by browser@10 July 2003 - 21:55
    i know there is a crack on CD4 but even when i move it from its folder on the disk to the main page it says: "Cannot copy Matrix: Files on this CD-ROM drive are read only. You cannot copy or move files over to this CD-ROM drive."
    Bu thx 4 trying
    Ne1 have ne other ideas
    Are you putting the no-cd crack into the enter the matrix folder in your program files.

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by browser@10 July 2003 - 20:55
    Bu thx 4 trying
    Ne1 have ne other ideas
    You sure you are trying to copy the crack off the CD drive into the installation directory? Sounds like you are doing the reverse?

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    callum, thank u so much, it works now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast