Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for php programmer

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +3
    I am admin of a new private tracker and we are looking for a php programmer to create an auto upload script for us.

It should work like this. When something new is pred on the topsite IRC it automatically starts the ftp transfer to the seedbox, then when the transfer is complete it automatically creates and uploads the torrent to our tracker.

Our seedbox is running Centos torrentflux B4rt. We have topsite ftp access and the sysop is willing to pay for anyone who can create this for us. If you can please PM me.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Mayhem's Avatar 70|2|23|\|73|2 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    you should be very careful about a c0der you get anonymously.
    maybe have someone you trust to check the code afterwards.
    anyhow good luck to you and the trackers, by your word sounds like a neat place to be.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Mayhem's Avatar 70|2|23|\|73|2 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    sry for the dbl, stupid browser (or maybe me )

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    how much are u willing to pay

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SilverSeed.Net_SysOP
    150 Euro?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1
    just curious, but who codes your site?

if your willing to pay try here, though i'm not sure why those two cant share a bit of code with you sharing is caring

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Finding a coder is a tricky thing. You best really trust the person or he could end up really screwing you.

Look around TBDEV and TPG when its back up, some good people and coders there.

Wild

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzcameron View Post
    150 Euro?
    yep, the site owner is willing to pay 150 euro. If anyone is interested please PM me.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    trackerspy BT Rep: +2
    Good luck, and when you have finished the site, please post over here!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I could do it, but not at that price.
    It's just not something that's very interesting or challenging.

If you want a starting point for creating the torrent file with pure PHP, this topic came up recently on tbdev where I posted torrent creation code.

For the FTP stuff, you're going to need to recompile PHP if you want to use the built in functions, or build the entire protocol implementation on top of PHP sockets.

Uploading the torrent to the site can be built on sockets with a little http knowledge.

Once you have the files and the torrent (with passkey), loading them into torrentflux should be as easy as dropping a .torrent file into downloads/.torrents and emulating the command used by tflux to start the seed. You will want to start this command as the same user as the webserver though so that tflux can later stop/restart the torrents.

Throw the lot into an IRC bot and you're rocking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast