BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Defy View Post
    ALL I have to say is... Relakks

It solves many problems.
    it's a solution for cheater!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by gorski View Post
    truly one sad history in the world of the tracker!!

shame
    Oh boohoo!

Swedvdr has lots on non-nordic users. Why would you even want to use the site? Most of the PAL-DVDs only have Nordic subtitles and/or language! You won't be able to understand anything anyway! I mean not to be an a-hole but your obviously struggling with your English already, how are you gonna learn how to understand Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish?

Seriøst mand, sikke et tudefjæs.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    ekk3123's Avatar Gordon Gekko BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'm swedish (don't blame me) I think it's a bad desition made by thoes admins to lock out the internationallity on the tracker. But it's a good tracker, and I think it's wrong of you to express yourself like that.

get a swedish proxy or something if you want it ^^

Don't underestimate the swedes..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    @Sylar666 It was critic to the creator of this thread

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Yea, but the speed is amazing. All those damn Swedes and their 100mbit lines. They aren't on the top of the WIAW list just for the rarity of invites.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    ekk3123's Avatar Gordon Gekko BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by AnesZverotic View Post
    comon man, you don't know what you are talking about.
    Swedvdr banned some foreign ip host because they want to make the comunity safer, better and more active. how tha hell can you contribute to that if you don't even know swedish. I support this action to 100%. It's great that he kicks out those who dont belong, those who only want the tracker because it's rarity.
    It's not even a good tracker for non swedish/nordic users, why mot get another tracker like thedvdclub or something. or if you are really desperate to have a swedish dvd tracker, nordicdvdr.org^^(wannabe swedvdr)

I just don't get you, stop whining and except the rules of the tracker. And you whine about racism? try to get what the tracker is about instead.
    Good stuff there mate!
    I actualy think you ar right about that. The community is 100% swedish and the community is a large part of the quality. It is the best swedish tracker (imo) and it will always(?) be. even if you guys remove it from the list it won't effect the tracker.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    why is this thread still in the invite section ?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by psxcite View Post
    Yea, but the speed is amazing. All those damn Swedes and their 100mbit lines. They aren't on the top of the WIAW list just for the rarity of invites.
    1Gbit lines ;D

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Will they block all the foreign ips? (my acc is still active). Is it a final and confirmed decision? I decide join SweDVDr since i am European and i prefer PAL DVDr witl MULTISUBS, what a shame if that is true.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Ri0N View Post
    Will they block all the foreign ips? (my acc is still active). Is it a final and confirmed decision? I decide join SweDVDr since i am European and i prefer PAL DVDr witl MULTISUBS, what a shame if that is true.
    I don't think all foreign ips are banned. Im pretty sure that danish, finnish and norwegian users still are accepted. maybe some others.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast