Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: An Offer You Can't Refuse

eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    oink 350 gb buffer= uk-t

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    this guy is very abusive..just FYI
    would be cautious before any transaction
    simple - word precede intentions
    i was just amazed by his stinging reply in PM, has no consideration for another fellow human being IMHO

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster
    embolism, take it easy. I just got upset about your pm. You asked me If I was interested in two unused OiNK accounts for all I have to offer. I just think it's madness to ask a question like that. I've answered you in pm. You don't have to make me look bad here. I got upset, and it's normal.
    Please think twice before pm me questions like that. And as I said in the pm, I've put down A LOT of time on my accounts to get that buffer. We're talking over 1 TB @ ScT plus accounts with great buffer on Bitmetv, Bitme and HDBits.

Did you seriously think I would give up all that for 2 unused OiNK accounts, with ZERO buffer?
    I guess I overreacted, but please, think twice.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Right!!!
    a simple answer saying: NO is a more than adequate answer instead of saying...whatever you said.
    Hope you find what you are looking for and hope it will be a fair transacation.
    I dont want to make you look bad, but please be good to all users here, we have to keep this place nice to everybody. It is a place which many of visit many times a day/week and abuse is a BIG NO!!!
    You are lucky I didnt report your reply and I will not. But please be good everybody else.

Anyway peace. Good luck.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster
    Of cource, I'm a nice person so we got off on the wrong foot

I've recieved quiet some offers that is absolutely absurd, and your pm is almost abuse.
    But nevermind. I just thought that you would know better about levels and what's worth what, being a member here since April. It's like I would send a pm to a guy offering an FTN invite and I'm offering him a Torrentleech invite or an usused Swebits account. It's quiet stupid, you know?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    What about OiNK invite for 3 of them?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    I didnt ask for anything in return...none of your BIG buffer accounts FYI!!!!
    I just asked if you were interested !! it was an open suggestion to entertain further discussion !! Cmon man, be fair.

Anyway I will not add any more replies. Again..hope you find what you are looking for.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster
    spark: Did you read my first post? I don't think so. I can get my hands on an OiNK invite within a minute, if I want to. Why would I give up my Bitmetv, Bitme & HDBits account with several hundred GBs buffer that I have seeded and spent a lot of time on, for an OiNK invite ? I dont think your post is worth responding to. Are you joking?
    Serious people here at FST surely agrees with me.

embolism: I am fair, I don't think you are. Put yourself in my position. You're asking me to, more or less, give away my accounts with alot of buffer for two unused OiNk accounts with no buffer. It's a joke in my ears.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    OK, 2 of them? BitMeTV and S*T?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster
    "Sure, sounds great! I'll give you my ScT account. I mean, it's just over 1 TB buffer.. big deal. And my Bitmetv account, take it. A couple of hundred GBs buffer. I've seeded every GB just for you.
    Give me an OiNK invite and I'll be forever happy. It's the greatest deal ever!!!"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast