Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: An Offer You Can't Refuse

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Jeez guys would you give it a rest? spark - please try and keep the pointless posts to a minimum, otherwise you will get an infraction.

Yesum - take it easy dude.. So some people are making ridiculous offers.. So? Go report each and every one of them? Either take no notice, or suffer it.. That's life.. And these are just trackers.. A couple webpages.. Don't go bash your head on the table because of it. Not worth it.

This thread should get back on topic now.. Please and thank you.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    sorry tralalala

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Yesum View Post
    "Enjoy your isolation". ? What's your problem? Go back to page 2 and you'll se "spark" starts to spam.

And I ask "limpingaret" about OiNK and how they became so good to track people's accounts. Get out of here before I report you too.

All I wanna do is trade, and want to make a fair deal. Too much to ask for?
    Report me for telling you the truth, by all means, go ahead.

As I said, you do things the wrong way, you treat people wrong and with disrespect and you expect people to come running to you with what you require, yet with your harsh comments no-one will wish to deal with you at all, ever.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    So some people are making ridiculous offers..
    wait a second..some people or only him...i doubt that any of us in here are even in the slightest interest to start a trade here.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by redcorvette;
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala;
    So some people are making ridiculous offers..
    wait a second..some people or only him...i doubt that any of us in here are even in the slightest interest to start a trade here.
    Then why go post in it?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    good question...and i dont have the answer, but...i dont have anything....its just "not right"

thats what i think...the offer and want is ridiculous, maybe thats why i posted in ehre.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Poster
    I don't know what any of you talking about. I'm as calm as I can be. Those of you that want to do a trade and think you have what I'm looking for, send me a friendly pm and we will talk. But please read my first post so you know what I'm after.

I'm not "doing things the wrong way". I don't treat people with disrespect. I talked with "embolism" about his offer. And here at FST, it's ALL about levels. One absolutety worthless tracker stays on Level 10 just because a bunch of people want it. Personally, I couldn't care less about levels and I'm sure you agree - I'm not asking for too much concidering what I'm offering. I just thougt that I should have more than two unused trackers for four of mine, all with great buffer. All the seeding and the time put into it, I want more which should be very understandable.

You are only here to make me look bad. I don't know why. Maybe you don't want me to do a succesful trade, or there is something else. You're talking about me and how I disrespect people. Those bullshit statements is what makes me angry, and that's exactly what you want me to be.

tralalala: I know life, trust me. The funny part is, you're telling me things you should tell a lot of other people. I know it's only trackers, but jeez, you of all people should know that many members here takes this tracker-trading-stuff too seriously... Those, you should talk to. I'm not bashing my head so calm down.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    It sure seems that way. I'm not planning on going to post in each and every thread on the FST Invites Section telling people to calm down. That's why people don't have any restrictions on which threads they can view etc. so that they can see posts like mine, and try and understand that planet Earth does not revolve around it's BT trackers. My job is to make sure threads like this one precisely do not get out of hand. My job is to help people trade their invites in the MM section. My job is NOT to go and hit people on the head and explain my views on "tracker-world".

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    RaPPeR's Avatar (¯\( o_0)/¯) BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Damn it.
    You all should chill.
    It is just trackers .
    And you all spammers, stop with it. Its really annoying.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by RaPPeR View Post
    Damn it.
    You all should chill.
    It is just trackers .
    And you all spammers, stop with it. Its really annoying.
    Oh the irony///////////////////////
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast