Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Love Peergaurdian

I installed kl 2.40 on top of 2.10 as it said I could, though now I have two differnt kl, they actuallt look different. Also where is Peer Guardian, is it just pre set to block a certain amount of IP's, where can you see the blocks and update the IP's at.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    BANNED
    nevermind

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    I found the IP's in the K++ folder, though I guess there is no log. Also I don't like the preset web page, is there a way to point it to the web directory, which I did save, I guess I change it to c:/programfiles/k++ etc... Everything else looks great as usual.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    BANNED
    which folder i cant find them

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    whats k lite 2.40 ? ....someone give me a link and explain....i think i might have a slow mind

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    BANNED
    whats k lite 2.40 ?  ....someone give me a link and explain....i think i might have a slow mind 
    just go to the kL site and download the new version its excellent too I might add came out July 10

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by adthomp@11 July 2003 - 02:39
    whats k lite 2.40 ? ....someone give me a link and explain....i think i might have a slow mind 
    just go to the kL site and download the new version its excellent too I might add came out July 10
    Ok, thought i was stoned there for a sec....lol.....ok well im gonna download it..

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Originally posted by adthomp@11 July 2003 - 08:13
    which folder i cant find them
    C:\Program Files\Kazaa K++\BannedIPs
    Has 362 Ranges with 52 million plus IP's, couple of dubs and broken ranges, but looks like an up to date list that appears fairly accurate without a bunch of over extended broad ranges. Of course you can always just put in yor own text file or get one at th PG database. Though I still don't see a log, shame the PG isn't in the AD SPACE via a dll.

Also the built in accelerator dosen't seem to be working for me, I've got all the settings set up, but dosen't search more sources or clear erroneous dl and ul.

I must say I like the new file organizer alot, very handy. Nice add on RN, reminds of the old ptrack, though it was smartly applied to move only into subdirectories.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    BANNED
    tnx Reality here I was searching all over the place for em

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    No problem, also to start the built in accelerator you must right click the kl icon in the tray, go to accelerator and enable, who would of know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12