Thread: Renaming Files

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    ok im sory if this sounds mean but

what the fuck is with u fucktards that rename files. now people do it on normal kazaa because they cant cheat. but when someone does it on kazaa lite it just reaLLY MAKES ME FUCKING MAD. 4million ppl use kazaa lite. why the hell would u rename files anyway. if the ppl dl'in r smart they will check 2 see if the file is realanyway. and once u dl a renamed file. and decied 2 keep it at LEAST FUCKING NAME IT 2 WHAT IT REALLY FUCKIN IS.

U FUCKING IDIOTS THAT SAY IN THERE RENAMES FILES THAT THE FILES R REAl..even though it isnt SHOULD All be burned at stake. THEN HAVE THERE DEAD BODIES RAN OVER BY CELL-PHONE-HOLDING DRIVERS. U CAN ALL GO 2 HELL

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    I don't know why these lamers do that. I would like to know why people do that too. I cant tell if it's people doing it or studios.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    It does seem counter-intuitive for people to go out of their normal ways and rename files just so that people would think that it is a popular file and ppl would dl from them. A good way to figure out if the file is a fake is to keep on searching until there are at least 6-10 sources, then click on the + sign and look at all of the titles individually and then scroll all the way to the right and check the filenames as well. If they all say the same thing, then chances are that it is real (the more sources you have the greater of this chance). Usually on fakes, I have noticed at least one righteous person who does not have the same titles/filenames as the rest and you can then tell that it is a fake.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    And posting this topic does what? Nothing. I suggest you search for other threads about the same exact thing, and find out what happens....it most likely gets closed.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    And posting this topic does what? Nothing. I suggest you search for other threads about the same exact thing, and find out what happens....it most likely gets closed.

yes this must be topic 3000000 about this why post here I can tell u this now no one here on this forum does the shit yuour talking about

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@10 July 2003 - 02:28
    ok im sory if this sounds mean but

what the fuck is with u fucktards that rename files. now people do it on normal kazaa because they cant cheat. but when someone does it on kazaa lite it just reaLLY MAKES ME FUCKING MAD. 4million ppl use kazaa lite. why the hell would u rename files anyway. if the ppl dl'in r smart they will check 2 see if the file is realanyway. and once u dl a renamed file. and decied 2 keep it at LEAST FUCKING NAME IT 2 WHAT IT REALLY FUCKIN IS.

U FUCKING IDIOTS THAT SAY IN THERE RENAMES FILES THAT THE FILES R REAl..even though it isnt SHOULD All be burned at stake. THEN HAVE THERE DEAD BODIES RAN OVER BY CELL-PHONE-HOLDING DRIVERS. U CAN ALL GO 2 HELL
    most of us here dont do it so go bitch somewhere else where they do, also they do it for fun because there retards and get a sick laugh watching someone waste bandwidth there paying for, for some fake crap

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by adthomp@9 July 2003 - 21:54

yes this must be topic 3000000 about this why post here I can tell u this now no one here on this forum does the shit yuour talking about
    lol.. thats almost as many posts as you have ad..
    signature removed, check the boardrules.