Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where have all the "scene" groups been for the past 2 months?

Diamond Dealer BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I know there has not been many good movies as of late, but I heard a couple great movies that should have been out , that are not.
    Superbad, Rush Hour 3, The Kingdom, Ratatouille, ect.
    There have been movies out that people can put on the scene but I was wondering why are they not putting any out? I do not think it is as simple as saying they are not interested.

bump, I want some answers!!!
    Last edited by mad555; 10-10-2007 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    [-_-] BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Time, Its all time. If you put an egg in a pan is it ready straight away ? nope.

Studio's keep stuff the the theatre as long as its making money, a scene grp cant simply turn round and pre a dvdrip 1month after its rls now can it ?

And those of you who mentions Transformers etc. The scene atm is preing shitty R4 sources with no quality at all... so the R1/2 grps dont bother releasing since it dupes.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I thought the labling scheme was designed for this. So that if a R4 was released, a real group would still upload a good R1 release, since it is in fact, different and better?
    Maybe I'm wrong, but why is a R1 considered a dupe of a R4-R5 release?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    R5 Release Dates
    11 October: 3:10 to Yuma
    16 October: Planet Terror
    18 October: Invisible
    25 October: Resident Evil Extinction
    11 November: Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's
    20 November: Shrek The Third
    27 November: The Kingdom
    4 December: Transformers
    12 December: Ratatouille

R1 Release Dates

16 October: Transformers
    13 November: Shrek the Third
    20 November: Hairspray, Live Free or Die Hard UNRATED
    11 December: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (without hardcoded subs), Bourne Ultimatum
    18 December: Halloween
    26 December: Rush Hour 3

R2 Release Dates

26 December: Rush Hour 3

Whats diff between R5, R1, R2...

which ones are the normal DVDs i.e The final ones...

Well last time heard Die Hard 4 DVD was released but i aguess the version isnt final and a better version is expected in late december...

Is that true ?

If yes then how do we judge that which is the Final and Best Release..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    @mad555
    Most of those movies have been released but the I think they been cam's or TS's so the quality varies greatly.

@Tokeman
    R5 releases are compared more to a screnner/TC source then a real R1, so an R1 release cant be considered a dupe when an R5 is already out.

@Saroman
    you want the best copy always wait for the R1 since that will be a US retail source which I believe has the video cleaned up and 5.1 audio.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    n0n3's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I really miss Centropy and maVen they always released high quality telesyncs very fast after a good movie hit the theatres.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    i would personaly ban ts and cam from the scene but some people obviously like it.

anyway pirates are out, so talk about pre now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123