Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how come people with 4 post access invite section?

I dont even think theres a 30 day wait period anymore.

(Pretty sure there isnt at least.)
    If theres supposed to be a 30 day wait I suggest a staff member signup for a test account and see just how many days they have to wait.

Unless its 30 days to post a new topic?
    And no requirement about reading topics in invites section?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    When i signed up i could browse the invites section but i couldn't enter the threads nor could i see who started or who last posted in the threads

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by jr56 View Post
    When i signed up i could browse the invites section but i couldn't enter the threads nor could i see who started or who last posted in the threads
    That hasn't changed.

30 days is still the point all new members must reach in order to view that section normally.

yo

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    When I first joined, I couldn't view the invite thread at all. Then about a week or so before I hit one month I could view the thread and I though I had gotten in early and was cheating the system...
    and then I was brought back down a notch again because I couldn't access anything in there.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    uhm...i have 5 posts (6 now), i have 30 days on the forum..and still can't access that forum

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    So try again in 12 hours. I bet the clock will strike the proper hour by then.

Those in an extreme hurry to get into the Invites forum often aren't so very wellcomed.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    i don't know if i'll even trade something...just curious about what's in there

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jr56 View Post

That hasn't changed.

30 days is still the point all new members must reach in order to view that section normally.
    Worked fine and dandy for me on that new account I used when you banned me lmao

(The one I told reality I was using.)
    I even made comments in the invites topics day 1 of me having that account. So maybe it doesnt work on certain occasions?
    Maybe its just a glitch that happens or something. Cause honestly I made like 3 posts in the invites section on that new name. Like I was guessing maybe it just doesnt let new users make new topics?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster
    theres enough weird or pointless threads as it is lol so a post count would only worsen that

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

That hasn't changed.

Worked fine and dandy for me on that new account I used when you banned me lmao

(The one I told reality I was using.)
    I even made comments in the invites topics day 1 of me having that account. So maybe it doesnt work on certain occasions?
    Maybe its just a glitch that happens or something. Cause honestly I made like 3 posts in the invites section on that new name. Like I was guessing maybe it just doesnt let new users make new topics?
    Reality had told me that you were using a different account, but I couldn't be fucked to bother with it.

I don't recall the name on it, but I'd gander that you were not making posts within the Invites section inside of your initial 30 days.

Edit: Found it - TrippingOnAcid.

That account has zero posts in the Invites section.
    Last edited by Skizo; 10-10-2007 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast