Thread: Burning Movie

Poster
    ijust got done downloadin 2 fast 2 furious and i extracted the files and theres the .bin and the .cue i tryed to burn as image and it said cud not find 2.f.2.f.ctp~1.bin so then i extracted the bin and i tryed to burn as svcd and it said i have to re-enocode so then i try to burn it as vcd and it said i have to re-encode wat went wrong wit the movie its svcd ready and it wont let me burn y??

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    fuck u faggots i did it my self no help needed i just made my own .bin and .cue files and burned the image thx for ur help

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    I would try opening up the cue file in notepad.It will look something like this.

FILE "2.f.2.f.ctp.bin" BINARY
    TRACK 1 MODE1/2352
    INDEX 1 00:00:00

Make sure the 2.f.2.f.ctp.bin part in the cue is exactly the same as the actual bin's name.

Also have you tried mounting the bin with daemon tools or alcohol 120%. If it mounts you could probably just copy it on to cd with alcohol120% or nero.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by tiba06@11 July 2003 - 00:52
    fuck u faggots i did it my self no help needed i just made my own .bin and .cue files and burned the image thx for ur help
    No problem

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    19 minutes go buy and your're calling names.
    Not only that callum decides to help you even though you called everyone on the board a faggot for not jumping at the chance to help because of YOUR OWN stupidity.
    Shame on callum and shame on you ....GET A REAL LIFE COCK BASTARD!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    19 minutes go buy and your're calling names.
    Not only that callum decides to help you even though you called everyone on the board a faggot for not jumping at the chance to help because of YOUR OWN stupidity.
    Shame on callum and shame on you ....GET A REAL LIFE COCK BASTARD!!!
    how bout 30 million people viewed this post and no1 decided to answer me and callum thx for lettin me no but i found out thx neways

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Very Large Member
    Perhaps the people who viewed this topic wernt sure of the solution?
    All you have succeeded in doing now is alienating yourself from the rest of the board members.In the future,if you carry on in this vein,you will probably find that it takes a long time before you get any help.