Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Some Honest Requests

Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Nice to see a thread like this, congratz man. Too bad you cant edit those quotes though, this certain fellow is going to get a crazy amount of PM's.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    My suggestion for anyone thinking of sending a PM is don't PM this user who gave the invite asking for one yourself, since that makes you look bad and it most likely would be considered spam by the person that has the invites those lessoning your chance of ever getting one from that member.

Its always better to try your luck by posting on these forums and see if you get noticed with your past activity here on FST and maybe make some online friends along the way.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam1990 View Post
    Nice to see a thread like this, congratz man. Too bad you cant edit those quotes though, this certain fellow is going to get a crazy amount of PM's.

Yeah and I'm sorry that that's gonna happen, but I think, even just his posting in here would attract people to PM him...
    I mean half the time people ask for invites to sites from people who aren't even a member of the site. I've gotten some crazy requests before and there have been times I didn't even know the site they were after existed

Edit// I'm locking this to cause it to die to prevent more PMs. I'm saving up for a big giveaway that I'll do before the year ends. It's gonna be good.
    Last edited by Grind$oFine; 10-11-2007 at 12:01 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345