Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: midnight-torrents

thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i still use it now and again it too was my first private tracker

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    with regards to hnr, suppose a site's hnr requirement is 72 hours. Now how does this work. After I download a torrent, do I have to keep my computer on straight for 72 hours or is it just that I have to see for 72 hours, doesnt matter how long it takes: even a week or a month?

Thanks

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by wrongun92 View Post
    with regards to hnr, suppose a site's hnr requirement is 72 hours. Now how does this work. After I download a torrent, do I have to keep my computer on straight for 72 hours or is it just that I have to see for 72 hours, doesnt matter how long it takes: even a week or a month?

Thanks
    tracker handle this differently. ask in your tracker's forum or ask the staff.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    i use it sparingly and usually during the free period lol

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    this was my first private tracker and is still my favorite. i had over 300gb uploaded to the site before but lost account due to inactivity (took a little "vacation") and when i got out the first tracker i signed up for again was midnight-torrents.

i have given over 600gb of my upload bandwidth to this site and i love it

anybody else use this tracker?
    Of course,they have very good uploaders,pretimes,speed itd..
    love the freeleech and its only place where i see so many freeleech probably the only site where is so many free period..

for me dam good tracker but they need to get some other background this one looks old

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Because of some recommendations for the tracker, mostly from this thread, I've signed up a few days ago .. and now I'm somewhat disappointed.

The variety of stuff is okay but incomplete in some parts. While that is very much acceptable, the offered speeds are not what I expected. That may be the fault of the current free leech but downloading with 20-40kb/s on torrents with 20+ peers is not good enough to warrant a positive comment. Anything below 100kb/s on a private tracker is below the standard, considering the average upstream bandwidths and the many seedboxes available. It's also tedious to wait 2 days for a 5gb file when I can get the same on other trackers in less than 4 hours.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    yea, speed is one of the major problems with the site. Also, I was once kicked out of their IRC channel for saying "chit" (typed exactly like that). Other than that, its a nice site. Cute interface and good pre-times. I think they had FIFA 08 for XBOX360 before any other tracker.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    unattended's Avatar White & Nerdy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I use it sparingly. The site is ugly...but appearance isn't everything. Speeds tend to be kinda slow...maybe they just need to make their uploader requirements stricter.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    this one of the first sites i signed up on.... it's great for beginners and intermediate users... but for those who are speed and pre junkies.... perhaps its not the place for you guys.. anyways i love it..

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    this one of the first sites i signed up on.... it's great for beginners and intermediate users... but for those who are speed and pre junkies.... perhaps its not the place for you guys.. anyways i love it..
    me too. i really like the community and the fact that the active users joke with each other and dont have a prissy elitist attitude. oh and the irc trivia can get pretty aggressive

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast