Thread: Adobe Photoshop CS2 9.0 & Activation

outfoxed
    Hi all-
    I'm new here and compared to you all-computer challenged!

I just purchased Adobe Photoshop CS2 on ebay. It was sealed and unregistered.It was brand new and never used. I am having trouble activating. I had no problem registering.When I call Adobe they tellme the serial# is invalid. Ok I know I may sound stupid-how do they know? And what can I do to get this activated?authenticated? what will happen if I continue to use this and not activate this.If I cant do it with this,I guess I return it. I have been in contact with the seller and has agreed to take it back-its just a PIA to remove it from my laptop,package and mail back.

If this doesnt work and I cant make it work and I do return what do you suggest for photo/graphics use. I am using this for my personal use at home( ex-photo invites,picture editing,etc).I would really like to eventually do this kind of stuff for extra $$$. Do I need a monster like Adobe,or is there something out there just as good but not so $$$$$?? I appreciate ALL and any info you have for a newbie!!!!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Weird story, you bought it and are asking for help on a filesharing site...
    sounds like he bought in asia etc

amazing if the guy will give you the cash back, which i suggest you do

the following programs are good alternatives and are for free
    Paint.net = very close to photoshop
    Gimp

photoshop is for free if you learn to download via a torrent downloader of your choice.

you could also look for cracks on the web for your particular version of photoshop.