Thread: Request no. millionth - f_n

n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Disclaimer: A boring text, with a bunch of spelling mistakes and grammar errors. I'm sorry in advance. My written English isn't a straight 'A' and it isn't my first language, you know. Really thankful if anyone's willing to read it though, especially mr. B. I don't really need comments, because I've noticed it always tends to end up fighting. I don't wanna be a cause of it. I already know, that there are people, who really are supportive and some, that wanna stab me with something. I didn't close this thread though - maybe someone really has something to say.

Hey everyone.

I had to write an essay "It's easier to give, than to receive" a few weeks ago and I have to admit, that it's very true. I know, that I haven't received anything, yet, and the chances are, that I won't, but I guess, what really matters is that I tried. At least I won't have to blame myself, that I didn't try. I hate doing this and I know the timing isn't the best either - lately FST has been flooded with threads no different than this. I'll still have a go, as we have a saying here: "Better a crappy end, than an endless crap". I mean, that I'll try even if it means, that everyone will laugh at me and point their fingers at me, rather than wait for something, that may never come. I would've not done it here, to be honest, but where else could I go? I feel unusually humble and I kind of hate doing this, but I guess trying won't kill me.

So here's my request to become a member of the infamous f t n. Some might say, that I haven't been the nicest member here - I admit, that I don't look like the friendliest person at first sight, but I do believe, that I have a great sense of empathy and I can be loyal and helpful to anyone, who deserves it, even a little. I don't act to be someone else, I'm myself. I have made my mistakes and I've learnt, like everyone else; I've helped a bunch of people here. Most of you might've not even noticed, because I usually don't do it publically. I don't really need the public attention or credit. Some others might say, that I haven't said the nicest words towards ftn and I guess, that it might be true (I'm not sure if I have done it though). I call that constructive negativism. It's like in some families father always yells at the son, who he loves the most. I'm not sure, whether you have heard about this concept or not, but it is true. I didn't make that one out.

I'm a torrent and a community addict. I can obviously live without them, (I'm not that addicted ) but I spend most of the time on those two things while being online (didn't count in msn, which I'm totally addicted to). Some of you might ask, why exactly ftn, when you can get most of the files from basically anywhere else? Well, I didn't really value tracker-communities for a long time and thus ftn didn't attract me that much, because I could get most of the things I needed from elsewhere. Things have changed, people revalue things throughout their lives. I've started to value tracker-communities and frankly the arrow is a perfect mixture of a community and a tracker. It's not just the community, it's the feeling, that this place and the people give - some nicest FST members I know are also part of it. Besides, I belive, that I'm a relatively dedicated user and torrents are nothing new to me. I might sound like I live on a planet called Torrent - but, yes, I do go out.

I guess I've said most of the things, that I've wanted to say. Well, not actually even half of it, but as I've said before, I'm really not much of a writer. My story is boring, no odes or poems, no fancy pics. Just an ordinary text. I feel much more comfortable answering the questions, rather than having to write something. So I really think I overcame myself. (also see disclaimer).

See you.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    And what is the central idea of the passage..:|

Pardon me... Its too complicated for my low IQ
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    trikster's Avatar Zemaitis BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    Its too complicated for my low IQ
    then why are you asking? you won't understand it anyway

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by trikster View Post
    Its too complicated for my low IQ
    then why are you asking? you won't understand it anyway

P.S.svx trikster

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Na the reason for me asking it because i am interested in what actually promted him to write so much with no point whatsoever.

He seems to be needing FTN invite..

Just post that clearly...I am sure someone will help it besides i have seen him helping guys around..so he seems to be worthy guy..

Why go through so much trouble..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Na the reason for me asking it because i am interested in what actually promted him to write so much with no point whatsoever.

He seems to be needing FTN invite..

Just post that clearly...I am sure someone will help it besides i have seen him helping guys around..so he seems to be worthy guy..

Why go through so much trouble..
    I think you are right.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I guess you might be right, I should've just get straight to the point and post some screenies, eh.