Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TT account information

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    and if you insist on trading accounts, take Screen shots first, so if you do loose it, you can post some SS's and hope that it gets disabled.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    maybe the fst acc was traded or hacked so it wasnt him. or maybe not. would be stupid to put so much effort in getting reps and then scam you only for TT idk
    anyways sorry for the loss.

btw: do these disabled privs people ever get access back in here?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    cmon, whats your loss here?? its only a tracker you worked hard for and lost it to some stupid asshole...i bet he/she was a tracker collector.

cmon cheer up...whats the worst that could happen?

one thing you CAN do is go to the TT irc. tell the your account got hacked. if you have concrete proof that the account was yours, then tell them to disable it till you show them proof.

this is a good idea, but it didnt work for me when someone hacked my E**** account. but i got it disabled so the other person couldnt use it either.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by redcorvette View Post
    thats why, when TRADING high level, high buffer trackers, use middleman!

now you have learnt your lesson the hard way! its not a big loss

maybe in 4-5 months, ask again, and then you may have a chance.
    yea not a big loss .. TT account wasnt much of a use for me , thats why i decided to trade it

but am not trading anymore . ..

i hope FST make a sticky with scammed accounts username .. so people wont be scammed again with those accounts

Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post
    maybe the fst acc was traded or hacked so it wasnt him. or maybe not. would be stupid to put so much effort in getting reps and then scam you only for TT idk
    anyways sorry for the loss.

maybe its actually you .. MAYBE this is your spare account !
    Last edited by masterbat; 10-10-2007 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    titofat's Avatar The Dark BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    sorry for your tt account man

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    but do tell the admins in IRC that you got "hacked" not scammed and get the account to be disabled. tell them thats its yours. give them your cookies form your computer or your history or watever proof you can get.

tell them its yours and to disable it till you get them the proof to say its yours.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    but do tell the admins in IRC that you got "hacked" not scammed and get the account to be disabled. tell them thats its yours. give them your cookies form your computer or your history or watever proof you can get.

tell them its yours and to disable it till you get them the proof to say its yours.
    i told them my account was hacked .. and gave all the account info .. even a pm converstaion ..

they told me to try recovering the email .. and thats why i waited 5 days to try the google secret question /answer !

he changed my secret question/password too .. its not even english now

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post

i told them my account was hacked .. and gave all the account info .. even a pm converstaion ..

they told me to try recovering the email .. and thats why i waited 5 days to try the google secret question /answer !

tell the admins that...if they still cant do anything, tell them that you want them to disable the account.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    desiKing's Avatar ☆☆KING☆☆ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

specially if you got your original invite conformation, that's will and should help you get back your account...waste case scenario account will be disabled.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post

tell the admins that...if they still cant do anything, tell them that you want them to disable the account.
    i will try that ..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast