Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking For The Hackers Black Book.

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by MattSWE@10 July 2003 - 21:06
    just asking.
    Dont listen to these assholes. Some of the top security professionals in the world have read that book.

And there are more than one type of hacker. Black hat and white hat hackers just to sum it up. One has to learn the techniques of the other in order to be proficient in what they do.

Take this analogy into consideration: How can law enforcement pursue a criminal if they dont know how the criminal mind works?

And if your not a white hat hacker and you hack malisiously then thats your business. Nevertheless no one in this forum should be judging you on the contrary because they dont know

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by MattSWE@14 July 2003 - 21:54
    wow like all the f@gs that flamed me, can suck a rhino shaft.
    man when someone tries to inquire about a BOOK for christs sake, on the k-lite forum.ANd for crushing my skull......um.....no!!!
    Get a life

If you don't get what you want, would you yell at other people? Would you kill your best friend if something didn't go your way? Flaming at people that are flaming at you doesn't make you any better than them. You'll just be like them: a loser who thinks they're 1337 and other people should obey them because they have a high post count.

Me flaming you was just stupid, so I apologize for that. It was very prejudice of me to do that. I didn't know what you were gonna do with the book, and I have no right to know unless you wanted to tel people that.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    im am sorry as well. You made a good point. But oh well, ive found another book. It just seems silly. Just a simple question and ppl are all mean to you.

>_<

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    When you&#39;re searching for something, go to yahoo or google and type in what you&#39;re looking for with "download" after the search term and many sites may pop up with the things you want.

eg. here "Hackers Black Book" download

I&#39;ve got the e-book in english as well as in german, but I actually never got to need it.

If you realy understand one of those programming languages, woila, you are as good as a hacker.

suggestion---&#62; Uni

5. Lounge   -   #25
    tasos
    how i can download hackers black book?????

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Request www.pustakamaya.com , i wont bother searching, i would rather make somebody else do the dirty job heheheheh

7. Lounge   -   #27
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Yeah...this one's been bumped enough.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123