Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have Sct invite =P

Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    it's funny how people quote the the WIAW thread like its the ten commandments
    haha true true...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    it's funny how people quote the the WIAW thread like its the ten commandments
    Rather its more like when the offer is in your favour you restrain from quotin WIAW but when its unreasonable you pop up with WIAW
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    @saroman, i meant you can ask for invites in the forum, i wanted to invite some people so i asked for invites and they gave them to me. Some people get refused, but if you have a good ratio they give them out

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ^^
    Ill add up to it. Even if you dont have good ratios. Some people will give them to you if they think that you will try your best to keep ratios up.

I mean its not like they ban u the moment u go 0.99... Theres plenty of breathing space, where some of ppl mantain ratios of 1.25... theres no harm with some who mantain 0.75.. It just keeps the balance
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    ^^^^ yeah man i know what your saying, i never really made my point very clear. I meant any advance member at FSC can receive invites (for friends etc) by asking in the advance member lounge, I still have 2. I get what your saying though.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    offer is still on the table ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12