Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~ Atn ~ Scc Will Merge With Ftn ~

ATN aKa AccessThe.Net

Do not question the third coming of the Messiah.

SCC and FTN in 4 weeks will be known as ATN = AccessTheNet

Our fearless leader Brandon will be returning as SysOp of the new tracker along with Zlo, Neptune and BULLSHiT.

Our SiteOps are now: Chalisto, Rapeck and DeVisual.

and im the public relations guy, i promote the site to help out the fantastic people @ this secret site!

We @ ATN have finally realized, that we should not have bashed ScT and CT, we must follow in what would have been their Glorious Moment in the Light.

PROOF! (Respects to Chalisto for taking a screenshot for me!)
    --------

Thank you all!
    for Making SCC and FTN the best Kick ass Trackers in the WORLD!

Remember No Matter What Anyone Says! 4 Weeks You will ALL see the truth and be in SHOCK and AWE or The Brand Spanking NEw

ACCESSTHENET!
    Last edited by Messiah3; 10-10-2007 at 08:45 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    bwaduk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Messiah3 could you please stop posting absolute crap bout both these sites, Brandon has totally differnent plans that to merge with SCT, like all the crap before with SCT & CC, its just pure and utter bullshit!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    let's see how many people will feed the troll this time:
    Last edited by Polarbear; 10-10-2007 at 08:59 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bwaduk View Post
    Messiah3 could you please stop posting absolute crap bout both these sites, Brandon has totally differnent plans that to merge with SCT, like all the crap before with SCT & CC, its just pure and utter bullshit!!!

bwaduk its true its true

Brandon asked me to post this for him!
    oh
    and im not suppose to tell you this, but you have been nominated for Global moderator on the new tracker..
    but dont tell anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    let's see how many people will feed the troll this time ....

Thanks for supporting the thread!
    Last edited by Messiah3; 10-10-2007 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Just so everyone knows. Messiah = Agent47. Former SCN sysop and current staff at another site that i cant remember ATM. This would be more realistic if you'd left me out though Agent I'm no longer staff at FTN, but I guess you wouldnt know that since you had us delete you so you could try and get rid of the former activities you did on SCN like giving our users IP's and such.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

I feel sorry for that kid, Agent47.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ---------------

Also i just hope Brandon trusts them
    cause SCC needs 1300 euros a month and they make 1600-2000 per month, they have probably 10Grand+ in their account!

I saw DeVisual looking at this new beemer in Stockholm the other day!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Just so everyone knows. Messiah = Agent47. Former SCN sysop and current staff at another site that i cant remember ATM. This would be more realistic if you'd left me out though Agent I'm no longer staff at FTN, but I guess you wouldnt know that since you had us delete you so you could try and get rid of the former activities you did on SCN like giving our users IP's and such.

Hi Brandon!

Still mad at me for leaving u

I told you, im not gay and i dont want to stick it in your pooper

Go bug Chalisto damn it

Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

ur still having sex with fat girls?
    Last edited by Messiah3; 10-10-2007 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Messiah3 View Post
    ---------------

Also i just hope Brandon trusts them
    cause SCC needs 1300 euros a month and they make 1600-2000 per month, they have probably 10Grand+ in their account!

I saw DeVisual looking at this new beemer in Stockholm the other day!

You wonder why I stopped helping you and SCN. The day you grow up will be the day I stop to even consider ever helping you again. Your maturity is so lacking I'm shocked I didn't notice in the very beginning. BTW, Most people know those posts made on my acct weren't by me, so don't waste your time
    Last edited by Brandon; 10-10-2007 at 09:00 PM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Messiah3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

ur still having sex with fat girls dudes?

That's what you've been doing since your site SceneNetwork died.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I Run It

/me goes to read the old merger thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast