Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Even Better Option To Not Use 56kers

I´m a 56ker... and I share... even if my conection sucks I share... you m%&.. ejem.. well

Why don´t you just increase the number of sources permitted... ta dah!.. ¬¬

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Poster
    About my only (minor) beef with 56k users is the handful that can only download from me at 0.5 KB/sec or less (in total) yet manage to get 2 or more downloads from me at once.

There are some people in these forums who've suggested for 56k users who want to max out their connections to set downloads to 10 or more and number of sources per download equally high.

Being that there&#39;s probably still more 56k users on Kazaa than ALL broadband users combined, if many 56k users start doing that many broadband users will find they have lots of upload bandwidth left over and people downloading from them at <0.5 KB/sec each.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Poster
    I am a former 56Ker and i say being prejudice against 56Kers sucks&#33; Most of my uploads ran a little above 2k, think it was 5K. Leave them alone and let the P2P network work like it is supposed to, with everybody sharing with each other indescriminantly&#33;

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Exuse me I&#39;m a 56ker and sharing over 3000 mp3 files so don&#39;t give me that crap about 56kers not sharing sometimes I even not download anything so that some impatient person can suck up all my little bandwith

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    The guy who started this thread has a point.... think of it....
    I mean, really, that would be a good start.... then a bit further on, find someone with a superfast connection and let him/her download the entire load of files that&#39;s available on kazaa and make sure you&#39;re the only one who can connect to him/her when that&#39;s done.... that way, you get loads of bandwidth either way&#33;&#33;&#33;
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hey, even better.... get everyone to get broadband, since he has a problem with 56k I&#39;m sure he won&#39;t mind chipping in for everyone that isn&#39;t on broadband yet...
    *nearly chokes on his own sarcasm*

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Poster
    MODS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Plz would you discourage or just delete threads like this. They are completely pointless and a waste of webspace. I am on highspeed and I don&#39;t want some dumbass scaring away all of the 56kers because he or she doesn&#39;t know what the hell they are talking about. Thank You

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    pretendernc
    Maybe this is a silly idea, or the wrong place to post but...

What if there was an option to grant extra upload spots if they&#39;re not using an x amount of speed. My problem is my inet only uploads around 16kb/s, and if it goes full speed then my downloads slow down too ..... So i only have 2 spots open for upload, but then you see two people speeds going 1.20kb/s or something and feels like you could open more to share more. Anyway, I noticed DC ++ has that feature to open extra slots under set conditions. I think if the file is under 1mb then thats not gonna take long for them to get anyway.

Anyone know what I mean? lol

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Good Idea ^.

Now, as for you assholes that are complaining about 56kers, stop whining about it. That&#39;s the stupidest fucking opinion I&#39;ve ever heard, without those little buggers, you wouldn&#39;t have half of the downloads you have now. So stop bitching. Assholes.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    wl002c2679's Avatar Member
    I had a 56k modem and it was a long wait for stuff but when I got it I was buzzin. So on my kazaa I stop people cutting in so who ever download from me can have the full file if they want it. I dont care who gets files from me and who i get files from all i care about is that its there to have and its labelled correctly.

I now have broadband and all my stuff is labelled right or deleted so some one who waits along time for a file is not disapointed when it arrives.

All tried and tested and labelled correct &#33;

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Face it ... a lot of everyone once came from 56k, or slower (33.6, or even slower&#33.

The world is getting faster, but that isn&#39;t happening everywhere, everytime and everyone.

A lot of people want to max out bandwidth, so they cut off these 56k&#39;ers who are downloading from them at, let&#39;s say (worst case scenario) 0.5kb/s . Think again - if you call 0.5kb/s is cutting into your bandwidth, say, a dsl connection, you better go do maths again.

It&#39;s like worrying ONE bird will fly over your head and thinking it blocks your view of the sky.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast