Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: e****....and giveaway

its the last place i wanna join then im outa here...but while im here im gonna make a giveaway

-TT account fresh....

post here...ill give it to some1 who deserves it

u know my rules...no long posts...and no loosers that trade what they get through giveawayz

edit: don't worry ill stick around to poke jokes...but no trading or requesting
    Last edited by nikmash232; 10-10-2007 at 11:04 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    short post

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    nikmash, i really like you and i hope you get it, but i don't like the fact that you said "and i'm out of here."
    i wish that you will stay even after you get it, and maybe you can request an invite for me after you get it

Anyway, i don't want TT just to wish you good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by kakuromon View Post
    short post
    thats spam
    Last edited by scribble; 10-10-2007 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by scribble View Post
    nikmash, i really like you and i hope you get it, but i don't like the fact that you said "and i'm out of here."
    i wish that you will stay even after you get it, and maybe you can request an invite for me after you get it

Anyway, i don't want TT just to wish you good luck.
    haha ill think about getting u an invite...nah ill stick around to poke jokes...but no trading or requesting

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Could i please have it nickmash? I have great stats on high level tracker and i am a loyal person who wont stuff you around.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Mano_Man's Avatar Fear Comes Now BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i want it please as i'm a big trance fan and surely i'll not trade it
    Last edited by Mano_Man; 10-10-2007 at 11:09 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    ohhh that's what you meant?

sweet!!! I really wish you get it then!
    i can't believe you didn't get it from JA though.... awkward
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    byneco's Avatar F-S-T BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    me??

The World is Mine

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    goysalh's Avatar Helper... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Can I have it possible?
    Please don't send PM me about trade or wanting any invite.If I see somebody really need some tracker I will send invite.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Just saw your post!
    Wow this is a cool giveaway
    I gotta make a request
    Why TT? (given my hours at school n work n all)...
    -exactly thats why...music gives me the break I deserve
    Heard a lot about TT and the kind of stuff available there

Honestly, I am not a fan of TT like many of 'em here...but it really helps me unwind. I listen to all kind of music...however trance occupies..probably 30-40% (Tiesto, ATB, Armin van Buuren, Paul van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, Above & Beyond, Paul Oakenfold, Johan Gielen) of what I listen to.

See below for Ratios and Speed. Of course I am changing to DSL tomorrow (the elite package) gotta see how that goes!

Something off beat: i heard Puff Diddy/daddy is gonna make trance musikk.....hopefully he spare those squeaky vocals...

BTW...you know me..will respect the invite.

Alright ! good luck to the winner..somebody who really needs this. I have given it a long shot Still have a 7 pm class....
    Last edited by embolism; 10-10-2007 at 11:21 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast