Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen

I thought it wasn't that bad. Maybe thats because my expetation were so low. Nah some parts weren't that bad.

It would be so much better if there were so many holes. Clothes that some how look brand new after getting shot a few time and so many more I can think of right now. Oh well. Maybe its not worth 8 bucks but it is worth the matinee or a rental later

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    A league of gentlemen movie? That would be strange and scary. Has the TV series reached America yet?

lol thats i first thought. what kind of movie s this like

action drama thriller etc?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    It's an action movie, it's based on a comic book. I think this film looks gd and although it's got bad reviews i'm sure i'll like it

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by Jibbler@14 July 2003 - 04:35
    I haven't seen the rip, but I saw the movie in the theater, and it was very good, much better than the Hulk, similar to Xmen2. Worth the $8.
    i agree

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    well i just finished downloading the rip and although the quality doesn't seem that bad, im not able to brighten it up in media player.. which sucks cause my monitor is pretty dark I may wait for a better copy before watching it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    No probs edim..good effort.the amount of films i have dl and quality has been poor is almost the same as the movies that people have renamed Thank god for vcdquality

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I was very impressed with this movie. The critics aren't giving it a fair review in my opinion. Its very similar to Xmen 2 and it kept me occupied for two hours. Isn't that worth seeing?
    Proud member of MDS

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    is any1 sharing this on kazaa???

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Originally posted by Jibbler@14 July 2003 - 20:34
    I was very impressed with this movie. The critics aren't giving it a fair review in my opinion. Its very similar to Xmen 2 and it kept me occupied for two hours. Isn't that worth seeing?
    Jibbler glad to hear at least someone enjoyed it I am gonna give it fair chance there have been many films slated by critics but at the end of the day wtf do they know?We had a critic called barry norman here in the uk and every film he slated i watched and found superb..And he used to slate very good films(cant name any cos it was yrs ago ...One mans shit is another mans gold is what i always say

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12