Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Just wondering who has seen this film.Its out in usa but not in uk for another month!!! How do you rate it?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Haven't seen it, mutterings..........but our local paper's movie critic ( and a pile of others ) said it was a waste of time. Here's a quote from our man at the movies: " The movie-makers are hoping we'll come to affectionately refer to this one by it's acronym....LXG, which sounds like the name of a sleeping pill or a laxative. Come to think of it, nodding off on the toilet might have been a more viable entertainment option. "
    Normally I don't put a lot of weight to what movie critics have to say.....they see so many films each week, I think their judgement gets a bit clouded. But, this guy has a knack for separating the chicken salad from the chicken shit most of the time so I tend to give him a little more of my attention. B)

edit; typo

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    A league of gentlemen movie? That would be strange and scary. Has the TV series reached America yet?
    My sig has been pwnd by some h4x0r!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    the movie just started today in america but im not rushing to see it. there seems like alot of room for disappointment in that one. T.v. series?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    A league of gentlemen movie? That would be strange and scary. Has the TV series reached America yet?
    No its not league of gentlemen it league of extraordinary gentlemen

Riddler thanks for the post.bit dissapointed but what the ***k only been a few comic to film movies that have worked anyway

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    I notice it's listed at vcdquality now under the title "The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen - TELESYNC - sWs" ... im interested enough to download it

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Yeah just had a look at vcdquality and the quality isnt so great so i may wait and see if centropy do a copy ..if you do dl it let us know what you think

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    getting it via bytemonsoon now

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by mutterings@14 July 2003 - 01:20
    Yeah just had a look at vcdquality and the quality isnt so great
    Agreed, a movie like that is bound to suck if it has shitty quality...

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I haven't seen the rip, but I saw the movie in the theater, and it was very good, much better than the Hulk, similar to Xmen2. Worth the $8.
    Proud member of MDS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast