Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FTN for 4 year FST member

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Ouch, busted!
    Why would you want to trade FTN away anyway?!?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Elitist's Avatar O RLY? lulz BT Rep: +3
    nice, lapistola.. He's a dumbass. You can be a smartass if you do stupid things and don't get caught, but if you get caught it makes you a dumbass.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    rofl lapistola just owned your balls off. are you gonna have another excuse for this or do you think members that are almost 4 years old can just do whatever they want and they're gods? close the thread and go back into hiding now, thx for the laugh.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    ekk3123's Avatar Gordon Gekko BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    dude, I don't think this is a trade someone want's to do. everyone here got fst account and what's the point in a 4years old account when you have traded it? it's not like you get alot of new friends, alot of posts/rep points..

Don't underestimate the swedes..

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    ^ eedjit, you are mistaken...
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by ekk3123 View Post
    dude, I don't think this is a trade someone want's to do. everyone here got fst account and what's the point in a 4years old account when you have traded it? it's not like you get alot of new friends, alot of posts/rep points..
    nicely said

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ekk3123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    jrzy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Last edited by jrzy; 10-12-2007 at 03:13 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Unbelievable character. x2

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Okay ... Believe it or not there's a very reasonable explanation for even that ... like i told u ppl i had registered with ftn a long time back and then stopped being on the p2p scene altogether ... when i came back to these forums and saw that everyone's desperate for ftn i thot i'd trade it away coz i dont use it anyway ... however after making the thread when i tried to sign in to my ftn account it did not accept my user/pass ... so i basically came back and closed the thread (wud be too embarrassing to state that i dont even have the account i was trying to trade) ... also i hung out a lil more in the forums and realized from a lot of posts how great a tracker as well as community ftn is ... so i basically wanted to get an ftn account for myself now ... and c'mon guys .. its not like none of us has ever traded before ... obviously the wrong thing wud be to trade ur account and then ask for another invite or to ask an invite for trading ... i am not doing either

I know by this time this whole thread seems full of ass-over backwards excuses and manipulation and stupidity ... but if someone out there cared to read my explanation for the accusations they'd realise none of them seem too far-fetched and all of them arise from the one common point that i am sometimes very active and then for a much longer time inactive

By now it is obvious that i will not get any invites and common sense says that i shud probably close the thread ... but since i know i wasn't wrong (okay maybe a li'l stupid in losing my user/pass and making a request on the basis of my 4 year ols account) i am not going to do so ... maybe more ppl here want to take it out as long as they can get with the mob and lynch me ... thats fine with me ... but i hope atleast someone can look at the whole thing and see there's a logical explanation .. not just excuses

Wats funny is i've seen similar stuff happening to a lot of newbies who are leechers/cheaters/bad traders etc .. didn't think that it'd ever happen to me but guess if its not bad intentions it is a combination of stupidity and bad luck in my case

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast