Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Do I Need To Save Mp3 To Cd?

Poster
    I cant drag or save my mp3 to a cd? I was told I need a writer?

Or can I just download the prograg? If so does anyone have one I ca d/l
    Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Do you have a cd-r or cd-rw drive? Also known as a cd burner. And do you have any type of program to write the files to a cd? Like Nero, Easy Cd Creator, etc...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    If you haven't got a CD-writer, buy one. Normally you get a burnprogramm like Nero with it. Burn your MP3's as data on a CD-R and voila: you'll have a MP3 CD.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    u need a burner if u wanna save ur mp3 2 cd, u can get nero in the verifieds

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Thanks guys,

my old computer died on me so my friend just put this one together for me real quick. I dont think I have any type of program to write the files to a cd, Like Nero, Easy Cd Creator, etc...

Do I just buy a cd burner like Nero and thats all I need? Or is this 2 different programs? Sorry to ask dumb question its just that I am starting all over, havent done this type of stuff in years since Napster was around.

And how much is Nero?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    seeing as your in a k-lite forum, nero is free

you need a physical drive called a burner, like a cd drive which burns the files to a cd

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by 5.7@14 July 2003 - 20:45
    Thanks guys,

my old computer died on me so my friend just put this one together for me real quick. I dont think I have any type of program to write the files to a cd, Like Nero, Easy Cd Creator, etc...

Do I just buy a cd burner like Nero and thats all I need? Or is this 2 different programs? Sorry to ask dumb question its just that I am starting all over, havent done this type of stuff in years since Napster was around.

And how much is Nero?
    no no no, nero is not a cd burner, its a program that helps u in burning cdz. just ask ur freind if u have a cd burner or not and then check out the verifieds and u should be able to get nero from there

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    awww I see lol

Ok I did a search on google and came up with a few neros? And not sure where the Verifieds are or what it is?
    I found this page and not sure which one to d/l?
    http://www.verifieddownloads.com/dls.php?go=1&az=N

And nope no cd burner he said. Where can I get one for a decent price, I wont use it that much so I dont want to spend a whole lot.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    Any computer or retail store like Fred Meyers, Target, Wal*Mart, Office Max, Office Depot or anywhere that sells computer's will carry CD Burners. I think nowadays you can get a decent burner for around $40 or less (US). As far as the verifieds go... Just look right above all of the topic listings on this forum site and you'll see one that says 'Verified Hashes' or 'files'. Do a search through there for Nero 6 Burning Software. This is the latest version of Nero out there. You'll be able to DL that program using the Kazaa Software.

Goodluck!

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Thanks,

Ok I wasnt paying attention lol about the verifieds.

Ok I did a search and found out that I need Nero 5 first? Or can I just d/l Nero 6 and it will give me everything?
    Man new people :-"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast